“Scallywags” (guests aged 21+) are invited to “carouse” (enjoy drink specials and socialize) at Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas resorts with guest pirates in honor of the 11th annual “Talk Like a Pirate Day” on September 19. Harrah’s Carnaval Court’s festivities will include drink specials with select rums, free commemorative “booty” (prizes) and giveaways.
Once “Talk Like a Pirate Day” sets sail, Caesars Entertainment resorts including Harrah’s Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas and Caesars Palace and will continue the legacy with select rum and vodka drink specials through the rest of September and into October.
The events and promotions are being coordinated by Back Bar USA, a Las Vegas-based wine, beer and spirits marketing and consulting company.
Thursday, September 19
- Harrah’s Carnaval Court2-for1 select rum drink specials
- Noon: Event and specials begin
- 7 p.m.: “Sing Like a Pirate” karaoke competitions, giveaways and photos
- 9:30 p.m.: “Sailor Sing-Along”
- 11 p.m.: “Pirate Booty” shaking contest judged by guest pirates
For more information about Carnaval Court at Harrah’s Las Vegas, visit www.HarrahsLasVegas.com. Caesars Entertainment and Back Bar USA encourage guests to enjoy themselves responsibly and to not drink and drive.