Opportunity Village, Las Vegas’ favorite charity, introduces “HallOVeen” at the Magical Forest, weekends in October (Friday-Sunday beginning October 4th) from 5-9 p.m. This family friendly event will feature lots of fun games, events and entertainment for all ages.
For the first time ever, the Magical Forest will be decked out in Halloween finery, beckoning ghouls and goblins with rides and attractions including The Haunted Adventure by Santino and Rocco Panaro, the Spooktacular Forest Express Passenger Train, Cheyenne’s Enchanted Carousel, the Slightly Scary Snowflake Slide and Boris the Elf’s 3D Experience. Enjoy nightly parades, crafts and movies, Spookley the Square Pumpkin Storytelling Fridays, Scary-oke Saturdays, the Candy Cabin and the Magical Midway.
WHEN: October 4-6; 11-13; 18-20; 25-27 (Friday through Sunday)
TIME: 5:00-9:00 p.m.
TICKETS: Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.hallOVeen.com, or in person at the Magical Forest ticket office. Ticket prices include:
- $19.99 adult Passport (includes entry and unlimited rides)
- $17.99 child Passport (includes entry and unlimited rides)
- $11.00 adult General Admission
- $9.00 child General Admission
- $12.00 wristband for unlimited rides
- $3.00 single ride or attraction ticket
- Children 2 and under are free
WHERE: The Magical Forest – Opportunity Village Oakey Campus
6300 W. Oakey Blvd.