As the official home of the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo (WNFR) bull riders, Treasure Island will offer exclusive room packages and host various events throughout the property Dec. 5-14 (Pictured: Gilley’s Girls).
Treasure Island will also offer free shuttle service at designated times to and from the Thomas & Mack Center, as well as free WNFR satellite feed at Gilley’s and in the casino.
Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que
- Stop by Gilley’s for a country libation. Gilley’s newest drink, Cowboy Up! features Fireball cinnamon whiskey, sour apple Schnapps, cranberry juice and Fever Tree ginger ale. It’s just enough to turn the tamest gentleman into a cowboy.
- Think you can last eight seconds or more on the wildest ride on the Strip? Test your strength and stamina on the mechanical bull during, or watch the competitors in the Toughest Cowboy Competition on Dec. 5 and 12, starting at 10 p.m., or in Bikini Bull Riding on Dec. 8 at 10 p.m.
- WNFR bull riders will sign autographs on Tuesday, Dec. 10 from noon to 2 p.m.
- Jump on stage and sing along, or simply enjoy the sounds during DanSing Karaoke on Dec. 10 and 11 from 8 p.m. to midnight.
- Ready to learn the Texas Two-Step? Free line dancing lessons will take place on Dec. 5, 10, 11 and 12.
Treasure Island Theatre
- Country comedian Bill Engvall will bring his trademark blue collar comedy to Treasure Island Theatre Dec. 6 and 13, both nights at 9 p.m. Tickets start at $54.95, plus tax and service fees, and can be purchased by calling 702-894-7722.
- Room packages start at $69 and include 2-for-1 draft beer, a free bull ride and WNFR souvenir at Gilley’s; VIP viewing for Sirens of TI show; buy one buffet, get one half off; and 20 percent off at Oleksandra Spa & Salon. To make reservations, call 800-288-7206.
For more information about Treasure Island, and specials during Wrangler National Finals Rodeo, visit www.treasureisland.com.