Featuring a performance by The Swon Brothers, finalists on season four of NBC’s hit show The Voice, Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que will ring in the New Year with a four hour open bar, party favors and unmatched views of the revelers and fireworks on the Las Vegas Strip (Photo credit: Jeremy Cowart).
Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
- VIP access to the Saloon & Dance Hall
- Open bar (8 p.m. to midnight)
- $5 mechanical bull rides
- New Year’s Eve party favors
- Premium views & access to Las Vegas Strip fireworks
Doors open at 8 p.m. Award-winning bar-b-que food will be available for purchase throughout the evening.
- $114* per person (limited time offer)
- $149* per person (at the door)
- December 31 at 8 p.m.
Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que at Treasure Island
3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
*Prices do not include taxes or box office fees.
Tickets can be purchased by calling 702.894.7722. For more information about Treasure Island, visit www.treasureisland.com.