With its prime location on one of the busiest intersections of the Las Vegas Strip – one that welcomes more than 20 million passersby each year –The Cromwell will feature 188 rooms and suites, a 40,000 square foot casino, hotel lobby bar, lounge, restaurant by Giada De Laurentiis and day and nightlife venues by Victor Drai.
- Strip’s first luxury lifestyle boutique hotel and casino opening this spring
- Pre-sale begins Feb. 21. Public sale begins Feb. 24. Sign up to participate in the pre-sale and receive insider information at www.TheCromwell.com
- $185 million renovation, owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment
- 188 rooms and suites
- Multiple vantage points showcase great views of the Las Vegas Strip
- Restaurant by Giada De Laurentiis
- Nightlife by Victor Drai
- Will create nearly 1,200 job positions for hotel, casino, restaurant and nightclub
The Cromwell will blend vintage with modern, drawing inspiration from the Coste Hotel in Paris with black Parisian-style awnings and gold fixtures adorning the windows. From the moment guests enter from the Porte Cochere, a boutique hotel experience that blends traditional elements with Parisian flare and whimsical, modern details awaits.
The hotel lobby is reminiscent of a parlor from the past; accessories and bookshelves adorned with leather bound books clad the walls.
- 169 hotel rooms are reminiscent of Parisian loft-style apartments with distressed hardwood flooring and vintage luggage motif furnishings
- Lighting recalls French provincial styling
- Black and white mosaic tiled shower walls act as the canvas for miscellaneous English-French phrases
- Unique and interesting luggage truck style furniture
- Full length mirror and plush seating
Giada De Laurentiis’ self-titled restaurant, GIADA, will greet guests with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, al fresco dining and a beautiful exhibition kitchen showcasing fresh pastas being made daily by hand and a signature antipasto bar – a first for Italian eateries on the Strip. Located on the second story of the boutique hotel, GIADA can accommodate 260 guests and showcases automatic retractable windows boasting prime views of the Bellagio fountains, Caesars Palace and Bally’s Grand Bazaar Shops.
GIADA will be open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and a private dining room space will be available for larger parties. The menu will embrace De Laurentiis’ Roman heritage, mirroring her passion for Italian cooking with vibrant, Californian influences. GIADA will utilize the freshest ingredients to create a new take on the traditional Italian cuisine, while staying true to classic favorites. Signature dishes include Lemon Spaghetti, Eggplant Rollatini, Marsala Herb Chicken Meatballs and Lemon Ricotta Cookies.
“I’m so excited, not only to be opening my very first restaurant, but to be one of the first female chefs on the Las Vegas Strip,” says Giada De Laurentiis. “My goal for this restaurant is to be able to share a part of my life, my culture and my family with every guest. I want each person to feel like they’re entering my home, receiving a big welcoming hug and enjoying a fantastic Italian meal.” www.GiadaDeLaurentiis.com
Drai’s (Beach Club, Night Club and After Hours Club)
Victor Drai, nightlife innovator behind some of the most memorable nightlife experiences, will be returning to this premier Strip location with the renowned Drai’s After Hours, offering guests the hottest nightlife experiene on the Strip. With the opening of The Cromwell, Drai’s will also introduce dazzling rooftop pool, day club and nightlife venue. Drai’s Beach Club – Nightclub will elevate the Las Vegas day and nightlife scenes with a stylish, spirited pool experience. www.Drais.net