Tacos & Tequila (T&T) at Luxor Hotel and Casino will host a wild South of the Border Spring Break fiesta with a lineup of food and drink specials available daily throughout March.
Spring Break specials will include:
- “Seis y Seis” package with six specialty tacos and six bottled Sol beers, priced at $29.
- Buckets of six bottled Sol beers for $18.
- $3 JELL-O shots available at the daiquiri bar.
- $15 tequila flights where guests will choose three shots from five different tequilas including Jose Cuervo, Cabo Wabo, Don Julio, Avion and Patron.
- T&T’s “Chonga,” a giant frozen margarita served with two upside down 7-ounce Sol beers flowing directly into the drink, priced at $20.
Spring Breakers may also enjoy a $5 menu offered daily from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., featuring Fiesta Nachos, Habañero Wings, Chicken Quesadillas, Flautas, Guacamole, Dos Equis bottles, Jose Cuervo shots, well drinks, house red or white wine and sangria. The party never stops with T&T’s Fiesta Weekends complete with a resident DJ spinning high-energy sets and $5 Dos Equis and Jose Cuervo shots every Friday and Saturday from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
T&T’s signature Mariachi Brunch will be offered every Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. with two-for-one Top Shelf Margaritas and Bloody Marias, along with Executive Chef Saul Ortiz’s signature breakfast specialties including Chilaquiles, Huevos Rancheros, Machaca Breakfast Burritos and more.
Tacos & Tequila, a highly-stylized Mexican restaurant and bar with a fun, high-energy vibe and flavorful menu is located at Luxor Hotel and Casino. The 8,000-square-foot venue is open daily from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m. for lunch and dinner, as well as for a Mariachi Brunch every Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. The design embodies Mexican culture and a flavorful menu by Corporate Executive Chef Saul Ortiz. Guests may call T&T at 702.262.5225, visit the website, follow Tacos & Tequila on Twitter or Instagram @tacosandtequila and become a fan on Facebook.