A new semester may be just beginning, but there’s no doubt that college students across the nation are already planning for Spring Break 2014. TREVI Italian Restaurant will welcome vacationers, starting Tuesday, Mar. 18 through Mon., Apr. 7, with:
$6 TREVI Bites including:
- tomato bruschetta
- fresh stuffed mushrooms
- fried calamari
- eggplant crisps
- homemade meatballs
- mini stuffed cheeseburgers (pictured at top)
Drink specials include:
- $3 Bellinis, made with a refreshing blend of peach nectar, sparkling wine, light rum and peach purée
- $4 bottled beers: Bud Light, Budweiser, Coors Light, Corona, Miller Lite and Peroni
- $6 wines by the glass: chardonnay, pinot grigio, cabernet sauvignon, Chianti and merlot
- $6 signature martinis, including pomegranate cosmo, Italian marga-tini, blue-tini and limone martini
TREVI also recently introduced 32-ounce Las Vegas sign souvenir cups for $15 each at the walk-up gelato bar. Spring breakers can cool off with the frozen Bellini, strawberry daiquiri and piña colada flavored varieties. Refills are priced at $10 each and regular cups are also sold for $10 each.
For more information about TREVI Italian Restaurant, visit www.trevi-italian.com.