Hash House A Go Go will feature Father’s Day specials that will make any dad feel like a king (Pictured: Crispy Pork Tenderloin Quesadilla).
In addition to regular brunch menu offerings, Hash House A Go Go has cooked up some manly, meaty specials including:
- Papi Chulo Hash – Crispy potatoes, pork tenderloin in chipotle adobo, fresh corn, tomatoes, jalapeños, cilantro, fresh avocado and queso fresco, crowned with two eggs and served with a fresh tortilla.
- Felix’s “Front of the TV Meal”– Steak and eggs with griddled mash, sliced tomatoes and fresh fruit.
- Crispy Pork Tenderloin Quesadilla – Flour tortilla filled with charred tomatoes, fresh corn, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, scrambled eggs and crispy pork, all on a bed of mashed potatoes and crowned with Bar-B-Que cream. Add a Hamms for $1.
WHEN: Sunday, June 15
WHERE: Hash House A Go Go
- 6800 W. Sahara Ave.
- Inside The Quad Resort & Casino, 3535 Las Vegas Blvd. South
- Inside the Plaza Hotel & Casino, 1 S. Main Street