CRUSH eat, drink, love at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino has introduced new summer cocktails and draught beers to the menu, providing refreshing relief from the hot weather (Pictured: Summer Love – Photo credit: Jim Decker).
The new seasonal cocktails include:
- Summer Love made with Bombay Sapphire gin, Pavan Liqueur, strawberry liqueur, fresh lemon juice and prosecco priced at $14;
- Muy Hermosa made with Casamigos tequila, St-Germain liqueur, fresh lime sour and Hawaiian chili water priced at $14;
- Piña-Piranha made with Leblon Cachaca, pineapple vodka, rock candy syrup and lime priced at $14;
- Rockefeller Berry Crush made with Rockefeller vodka, Cointreau, lime and blackberries priced at $14;
- Sangria Amor made with seasonal fruits, brandy and the choice of white or red wine priced at $12 or served family style, for four-five guests, for $68 or six-eight guests, for $99.
The summer hotspot is also adding new draught beer selections including Corona Light and Brooklyn Summer Ale.
CRUSH, eat, drink, love, is a 7,000-square-foot restaurant serving a cosmopolitan share-plate style menu with large and small plate dishes prepared by Executive Chef Billy DeMarco. Located inside MGM Grand, CRUSH is open daily for dinner, starting at 5:30 p.m. For more information or reservations, guests may call 702-891-3222 or visit the website at Crushmgm.com, become a friend on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/CrushMGM, or follow on Twitter at https://twitter.com/CrushMGM.