Paris Las Vegas is preparing for a month-long celebration in honor of the 15th anniversary with special offers throughout the property such as room packages, a special wedding promotion, show packages and various opportunities with our restaurants and bars.
Paris Las Vegas became an iconic part of The Strip on September 1, 1999 and wants to take the month of September to say thank you to all of the incredible employees and guests that have made the resort what it is today.
On September 1, 2014 the official month-long celebration kicks off with exclusive 15th anniversary offers and promotions at Paris Las Vegas such as:
- Paris Las Vegas is celebrating its 15th anniversary welcoming guests to the Las Vegas Strip with a special room discount of up to 25% when you book during the month of September
- Eiffel Tower Experience celebrates on September 17 from 4 to 6 p.m. as a part of the Festival de la France with a complimentary silver love lock with purchase of any two regular priced tickets to place on the Locks on the Bridge fence
- The Wedding Chapel at Paris Las Vegas is offering a special “15th Anniversary Wedding Package” priced at $1500, must be booked during the month of September 2014 but available for future wedding dates any time before September 2015, for more information and to book, please call (877) 650-5021
- Le Village Buffet, the award winning buffet at Paris Las Vegas, will offer Lunch priced at $19.99 per person September 2-30, available Monday through Friday
- Café Belle Madeleine has crafted a special anniversary pastry available during the month of September commemorating Paris Las Vegas’ 15th Anniversary
- St. Louis Café is offering a 3-course lunch for $15 throughout September available daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Le Central, Cabaret, Napoleon’s and Gustav’s will offer a special 15th anniversary cocktail called the “Santé 15” throughout the month of September
- Mon Ami Gabi in celebration is offering an exclusive Paris anniversary cocktail
- The Eiffel Tower Restaurant is also toasting the special anniversary offering their signature drink “Eiffel Affair” for $15 through the month of September
To continue the month-long celebration Paris Las Vegas is also hosting a Festival de la France on Thursday, September 17 from 4 to 6 p.m. in front of Paris Las Vegas beside the Arc Bar. This is a free festival for locals, visitors and employees that will include live entertainment, beverage vendors, French-themed activities, as well as photo opportunities with Jubilee performers. We are also honoring 710 employees that have worked at Paris Las Vegas since the opening in 1999 as a special tribute at the Festival de la France.
Paris Las Vegas brings the passion and sophistication of the City of Light to the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, transporting guests to Europe’s most romantic city. Distinctive for its dramatic 50-story replica Eiffel Tower and authentic architectural reproductions, Paris Las Vegas features more than 2,900 hotel rooms and suites, an 85,000 square-foot casino, the two-acre Soliel Pool, Paris Spa by Mandara, two wedding chapels, unique French retail shopping located along the resort’s Le Boulevard District,and the opulent nightlife venue Chateau Nightclub & Rooftop. Eleven restaurants include a distinctive array of fine cuisine such as Chef Joho’s acclaimed Eiffel Tower Restaurant, French-bistro Mon Ami Gabi and internationally-renowned Gordon Ramsay Steak. Performing in the 1,477-seat Paris Théâtre is the award-winning musical Jersey Boys. For more information, please visit www.parislasvegas.com