Distill – A Local Bar, the new local hangout in Southern Highlands, announces fall lunch specials. Known for a wide selection of delicious hand-crafted food, house-made cocktails, VIP Gaming Club and 24 hour service from their friendly staff, Distill Southern Highlands (4830 W. Pyle Avenue) now offers tasty daily specials, seven days a week, from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. providing yet another reason that makes Distill the perfect ‘Home away from Home.’
Lunch specials are also offered at Distill Summerlin (10820 W. Charleston Blvd.).
Specials are as follows:
- Monday – Chicken Parmesan Sandwich: Breaded chicken breast topped with marinara and provolone cheese on a steak roll with fries, soup or salad. $8.99
- Tuesday – Half Sandwich and Soup/Salad: Choice of ham, turkey or roast beef with lettuce, tomato and mayo. $6.99
- Wednesday – Pizza: Marinara, Mozzarella or Pepperoni. $8.99
- Thursday – Hot Open-faced Breast of Turkey Sandwich: Sliced turkey breast on cornbread stuffing topped with gravy with mashed potatoes or fries. $9.99
- Friday – Beer Battered Icelandic Cod filet with spicy Cajun slaw on a toasted brioche roll with fries, soup or salad. $9.99
- Saturday – Open Faced Prime Rib Sandwich with crispy onion straws on toasted steak roll with fries, soup or salad. 9.95
- Sunday – Meatball Sub with fries, soup or salad. $9.99
From the creators of Remedy’s Tavern and Elixir, Distill offers comfortably priced, house-made cocktails and handcrafted food, a VIP Gaming Club, a relaxed environment to hang with friends or make new ones, twice daily Happy Hour and more. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, Distill is always ready to serve guests with a smile, whether it is a delicious selection from the menu, signature cocktail or cold draught or bottled beer from the 24 varieties available. Home to 15 brand-new 20” LCD gaming machines carrying more than 55 poker, blackjack, slot and keno games, both Distill locations provide a perfect place to kick back and play. By joining the VIP Gaming Club, players will enjoy slot promotions, exclusive parties, scratch cards and $10,000 lotto bucks every hour. Some of the many amenities Distill features include pool tables, Golden Tee Golf Game and 18 High-Definition televisions featuring nonstop sports action. Distill in Summerlin boasts the “Backyard” outdoor patio space, while Distill in Southern Highlands offers a family-friendly, non-smoking dining room for guests of all ages.
Both Distill locations are part the new frequent dining loyalty program, RED Loyalty, joining sister properties Remedy’s Tavern and Elixir – a Local Lounge. The Red Loyalty program gives guests the opportunity to earn points on dollars spent for dining. Patrons receive one point for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases including all dining, gift cards and gifts when checking out with their loyalty card. Enrollment is free and available at any location. Points can be used for discounts on dining, gear and gift and for exclusive destination dining invitations. All RED Loyalty participants receive $10 upon online registration, birthday rewards, online access, email notifications and members-only offers and promotions. Offers are subject to change.
For more information on Distill, please visit www.distillbar.com, on Facebook at or on Twitter @distillbar. Distill Summerlin is a 21 or older establishment. Distill Southern Highlands is 21 and older establishment outside the non-smoking dining room. Guests must provide valid ID.