The America’s Got Talent Top 6, along with Season 8 runner up, comedian Taylor Williamson, will perform in America’s Got Talent Live, a stage show version of the NBC #1 rated television show of the summer Sept. 26-27 at The AXIS Powered by Monster at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
Since appearing on America’s Got Talent, Williamson has been headlining sold-out comedy clubs and theaters across America, making people laugh with his dry, silly, self-deprecating sense of humor. Williamson’s career has reached an all-time high since appearing on AGT. Outside of touring, he is developing a sitcom about his life and will be filming his first hour-long comedy special next month.
“Before America’s Got Talent, my career was in the gutter, but now my dreams are coming true,” said Williamson. “I may not have won the million dollar prize last season, but now I’ll have the chance to win a million dollars playing penny slot machines in Vegas all weekend!”
Joining Williamson on The AXIS stage will be the show’s Top 6 finalists plus additional acts that fans have loved and voted for all summer including:
- AcroArmy – acrobats from around the country that came together to form this unique group ranging in age from 11 to 27
- Emil & Dariel – sibling musical virtuosos who have transcended the barriers of the classical cello
- Emily West – the sultry singer-songwriter with rich, distinctive vocals
- Mat Franco – the magician that specializes in creating customized, interactive performances that allow for spontaneity and improvisation
- Miguel Dakota – the 21-year-old singer and songwriter from Monument, Colorado that melted hearts across America
- Quintavious Johnson – the 12-year-old singing sensation that set Radio City on fire with his soulful voice
- Sons of Serendip – the musical group of four friends who, through a series of serendipitous events, came together while pursuing graduate degrees at Boston University
**Acts Subject to Change**
Headlining the shows will be the act chosen by America to be crowned the Season 9 winner in the America’s Got Talent finale on NBC on Sept. 17.
Show time is 8 p.m. Tickets range in price from $59.50 – $129, plus applicable tax and fees, and may be purchased online at planethollywoodresort.com or in-person at The AXIS box office at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
With celebrity judges Howie Mandel, Mel B, Heidi Klum and Howard Stern, America’s Got Talent has continued to reign as the #1 show for the summer across all key ratings demographics. The Season 9 winner of America’s Got Talent will be announced during the finale on Wednesday, Sept. 17 at a special time (8-10 p.m. ET) and will feature a line-up of show-stopping guest performances.