Watch thousands of lanterns float above the desert at the RiSE Lantern Festival. For the first time, 20,000 personalized sky lanterns will rise above Las Vegas in a transformative event that brings hope, optimism, and inspiration to a centuries-old tradition.
The festival, which includes music from Joshua James, is more than a beautiful evening. With biodegradable lanterns and a 500-person cleanup crew, RiSE is as good for the earth as it is for the soul. For more information, visit risefestival.com.
- 5:15 – 6:15 – Arrival window for participants.
- 6:15 – 7:30 – Lantern personalization accompanied by great food and live music by Joshua James
- 7:30-7:40 – First launch of lanterns in unison.
- 7:40-8:45 – The festival continues as participants continue to launch lanterns.
- 8:45-9:00 – Finale.
- 9:00-11:00 – Shuttles back to vehicles.
WHERE: Mojave Desert
The Rio Hotel & Casino
3700 W Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Departing 4:30 – 5:15 p.m.
Gold Strike Casino
1 Main St.
Jean, NV 89019
Departing 5 – 5:30 p.m.
Tickets for the RiSE Lantern Festival range from $59 to $114 based on seating selection, plus a $10 to $20 shuttle fee depending on pickup location. Each ticket includes a yoga mat that participants can keep and two sky lanterns. A ground torch will also be available to light each lantern, and RiSE provides participants with markers to inscribe personalized messages on their lanterns. For more details and to purchase tickets, visit http://risefestival.com/buy-tickets/