“RockStar The Tribute” opens at the Harmon Theater Sept. 1, taking over the 9 p.m. time slot while Amazing Johnathan is on tour in Australia through Sept. 14. Beginning Sept. 15, “RockStar The Tribute” takes over the 7 p.m. time slot as “Hitzville — The Show” goes on tour again. The tribute also has 11 p.m. showings Sunday through Wednesday.
“RockStar The Tribute” features a who’s who band line-up of players and front men from famous rock bands of the ’80s and ’90s. The “RockStar The Tribute” band features Brent Fitz, who played with Vince Neil and Alice Cooper, on drums; Sean McNabb, who played with Quiet Riot and Dokken on bass guitar; Kenny Kanowski from Steelheart on guitar; Mike Szuter, who played with the Paul Gilbert Band and George Lynch, on guitar; Kyle Keiderling, who performed with Billy Idol and Bang Tango, on bass guitar; and Chas West from Lynch Mob and Bonham on lead vocals.
World-class, authentic look-alike/sound-alike tribute artists do much more than just pay homage. They stunningly recreate the stage performance of the most recognizable and iconic lead singers in rock history. “RockStar”’s tribute artists are quite convincingly the best in the world, bar none. Experience an unforgettable rock and roll experience featuring the tributes to Ann Wilson from Heart, Steven Tyler from Aerosmith, Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin), David Coverdale from Whitesnake, Bon Scott from AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne and many more.
- General Seating: $49.95 plus service fee and tax (floor seating)
- Premium Seating: $69.95 plus service fee and tax (floor seating with private cocktail table)
- VIP Seating: $99.95 plus service fee and tax (includes two drinks, poster signed by band members and a photo with the band)
- 12 years and under: $39.95 plus service fee and tax with paid adult for any seating
- 9 p.m. seven nights a week (Sept. 1-14, 2009)
- 7 p.m. seven nights a week (Sept. 15, 2009, on)
- 11 p.m. Sunday through Wednesday
The box office can be reached at 702-836-0836. For more information, visit www.harmontheater.com.