Fremont Street Experience is partnering with Opportunity Village on Saturday, December 6 along with Holly Madison, The Chippendales and thousands of Santa lookalikes for the nonprofit’s largest annual fundraiser (Pictured: Slotzilla).
The event, with both a 5K and one-mile walking route, raises money for Opportunity Village, which provides unparalleled opportunities, enrichment and support to nearly 3,000 citizens with disabilities and their families throughout the Las Vegas Valley.
Starting at 10 a.m., Fremont Street Experience encourages all those brave and giving enough to come down and fly its newest attraction, SlotZilla, with 100% of all revenue to benefit Opportunity Village. For everyone that “flies” on SlotZilla from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., the full ticket price will benefit the charity – $40 for the Zoomline and $20 for the Zipline.
WHEN: Saturday, December 6, 2014
- 8 a.m. – Day of Registration & Packet Pick Up Begins in the Mob Museum Parking Lot
- 8 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. – Pre-Race Entertainment on the 3rd Street Stage at the Fremont Street Experience
- 9:30 a.m. – Procession of 5k Runners to the Start Line
- 9:30 a.m. – Entertainment begins at the Jamba Juice Start Line Stage
- 10:00 a.m. – 5k begins
- 10:00 a.m. – Procession of 1-mile Walkers to the Start Line
- 10:00 a.m. – 5 p.m. – 100% of SlotZilla revenue will go to Opportunity Village
- 10:30 a.m. – 1-mile Walk begins
Fremont Street Experience in Downtown Las Vegas.
SlotZilla is located at 425 Fremont Street, in between 4th Avenue and Las Vegas Blvd.