Rockhouse has turned it up to 11 with some exciting new changes including a refreshed menu, Kill the Keg beer special and a Reverse Happy Hour.
Rockhouse’s new menu delivers down-home American and Tex-Mex comfort food perfect for snacking at the bar.
Menu highlights include:
- Fried Pickle Spears—crispy pickle spears served with Cajun remoulade
- Pulled Pork Sliders—pulled pork tossed in a BBQ sauce, topped with fresh coleslaw and served on a whole wheat or white bun
- The Rock Dog—footlong beef dog with bacon, onion, tomato, jalapenos and mayo
- Mini Me—three mini dogs with chili, cheddar cheese and onion.
- Mule Train—American Harvest vodka with ginger beer and lime juice
As if their regular happy hour (Monday through Friday from 2 to 6 p.m.) wasn’t enough, Rockhouse is launching a late-night Reverse Happy Hour to bring heavily discounted drinks and nibbles to night owls, Monday through Friday from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Reverse Happy Hour deals:
- 50 percent off specialty cocktails
- $5 domestic drafts and $6 imported draft beers
- $3 Chicken Taco
- $6 Chicken Nachos loaded with guacamole, grilled chicken, sour cream, pico de gallo and cheddar cheese.
In addition, Monday to Friday from 2 to 9 p.m., Rockhouse hosts its Kill the Keg special where for just a Jackson ($20), patrons can drink unlimited amounts of select draft beers.
In other beer news, lovers of specialty beers will enjoy Rockhouse’s Beer of the Month. General Manager and resident brew guru Brad Kleiss aims to bring lesser-known, local and artisan draft beers, like December’s Coronado Coffee Stout, to Rockhouse, available for just $5 Monday through Friday from 2 to 9 p.m.