Petty Holdings and Desert Adventures Powered by RZR, is bringing one of the wildest desert experiences to Las Vegas.
Featuring the latest RZRs on the market, beginning Tuesday, Feb. 17, guests will have the opportunity to go on an extreme desert excursion through the Mojave Desert of Las Vegas on a 2015 Polaris RZR XP1000 EPS vehicle.
The 110 horsepower vehicles are equipped with state-of-the-art technology including all wheel drive, electronic power steering and an automatic centrifugal gearbox, which allows guests to enjoy some of the Mojave Desert’s most scenic landscapes. The guided tour which leaves from Jean, Nevada will go through the Mojave Desert and will consist of varying terrains ranging from slow and rugged to open and fast. During the tour, there will be brief predetermined stopping points which will allow guests to take photos, grab a water or snack, and switch drivers if sharing the experience.
Bring a friend to share an adventure or explore on your own; Zero1 Desert Adventures offers guests three different packages to choose from with an option to add-on a friend to any package for an additional fee. Adventure packages start at only $199. Drivers must be at least 16 years of age with riders being at least 14 years old. Choose from one of the following Desert Adventures that are offered at either 9 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.:
- 2 Hour Desert Adventure (1 Driver)
- Price: $199 plus one $25 driver release fee
- Drive your Polaris RZR for an hour on a guided tour through the Mojave Desert of Las Vegas
- 3 Hour Desert Adventure (1 Driver)
- Price: $299 plus one $25 driver release fee
- Drive your Polaris RZR for two hours on a guided tour through the Mojave Desert of Las Vegas
- Half Day Desert Adventure (1 Driver)
- Price: $449 plus one $25 driver release fee
- Drive your Polaris RZR on a three-hour guided tour through the Mojave Desert of Las Vegas and enjoy lunch at the Pioneer Saloon
The first local Petty Holdings experience offered outside the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, the Zero1 Base Camp is located at 21015 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Jean, Nevada, approximately 20 minutes from the famous Las Vegas Strip. Drivers and riders have the option to drive their own vehicle to base camp or enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from their choice of five casino resorts located on the Las Vegas Strip to the Zero1 Base Camp. Pick up locations include the Rotunda area at Excalibur Hotel Casino Las Vegas, the North Tour Lobby at Paris Las Vegas, the Bus Loading Area at Treasure Island Hotel & Casino, the North Tour Valet at The Mirage Hotel & Casino and the Bus Depot at Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
For more information or to book your Zero1 Desert Adventure, visit www.drivepetty.com/drive/zero1.