Flapjack fans rejoice! Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts offer a lineup of delectable options to celebrate Pancake Week, Feb. 16-20 (Vanilla Shortbread Pancakes).
Pancakes of all flavors are currently offered across several Caesars Entertainment properties, including Caesars Palace, The LINQ Hotel & Casino, Harrah’s Las Vegas and more throughout the week to help pancake lovers celebrate deliciously.
Five enticing variations to fill each day of Pancake Week include:
- Award-winning Bacchanal Buffet inside Caesars Palace highlights a menu staple and guest favorite, the Red Velvet Pancakes with cream cheese glaze for the week.
- Hash House A Go Go located at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino is dually celebrating the hot cake holiday as well as their one-year anniversary. Guests can enjoy the special Anniversary Pancake, featuring cake batter, rainbow sprinkles, vanilla ice cream and a birthday candle to celebrate turning one.
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar at The LINQ Hotel & Casino features Vanilla Shortbread Pancakes and Berry “Pot Pie” from the Food Network star. The sweet stack is complete with fresh mixed berry compote and vanilla whipped cream.
- Next door, inside Harrah’s Las Vegas at Fulton Street Food Hall, the Las Vegas Strip’s first food hall, guests can indulge in the Food Hall Pancakes, topped with their choice of fresh banana, strawberries or blueberries.
- Paradise Garden Buffet, the recently revamped brunch buffet spot at Flamingo Las Vegas features new pancake options daily and come served with your choice of fresh fruit, whipped cream and more.
Experience TOTAL Vegas with Caesars Entertainment’s Las Vegas resorts: Caesars Palace, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas, Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, Harrah’s Las Vegas, Bally’s Las Vegas, The LINQ Hotel & Casino and The Cromwell. For more information, please visit www.caesars.com.