Delmonico Steakhouse at The Venetian, home to one of the most exclusive and largest collections of brown spirits in the country, will partner with world-renowned Scottish whisky distillery The Glenlivet to create a four-course dinner paired with selections from Glenlivet’s single malt Scotch whisky collection, set to begin at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 12.
Each course will be created by Delmonico’s Chef de Cuisine Ronnie Rainwater and paired with one of Glenlivet’s fine whiskies, meticulously selected by award-winning spirits expert Max Solano. The global brand ambassador for The Glenlivet distillery, Ian Logan, will serve as host of the evening, alongside Solano and Rainwater, and provide insight into The Glenlivet brand, history and the overall whisky industry.
Guests will be greeted with a cocktail reception at 7 p.m., immediately followed by the whisky dinner at 7:30 p.m. The event is priced at $130 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Reservations for the dinner can be made by contacting Delmonico at (702) 414-3737.
- Ching ranch dates, mache, California camembert, candied walnuts and walnut vinaigrette
- The Glenlivet 15 Year, French Oak Cask Finish
- Seared sweet scallop, mango chutney and petite green salad
- The Glenlivet 16 Year “NÃ durra,” Oloroso Sherry Cask Finish
- Braised beef cheeks, green harissa, warm beluga, lentil salad and fresh herbs
- The Glenlivet 18 Year
- Caramel butter cake, roasted pineapple and vanilla whipped cream
- The Glenlivet 21 Year, Archive
The Glenlivet 25 Year will be served following dinner.