Delmonico Steakhouse at The Venetian, boasting an extensive collection of wine curated by master sommelier Kevin Vogt, will team up with esteemed winemaker Cory Empting of BOND for a four-course dinner paired with exclusive selections from the BOND portfolio of hillside Cabernet Sauvignons on Tuesday, March 17.
Guests will be greeted with a reception and passed hors d’oeuvres at 7 p.m., followed by the four-course dinner at 7:30 p.m. The evening will include a specially designed menu by Delmonico’s Chef de Cuisine Ronnie Rainwater, with each course expertly paired with a BOND wine from the 2011 vintage by Vogt. Empting will host the dinnerand lead guests through each of the five wines sourced from select ‘Grand Cru’ sites in Napa Valley.
The event is priced at $250 per person, all inclusive. Space is very limited and reservations are required by contacting Delmonico at (702) 414-3737.
- Passed hors d’oeuvres
- Cured whitefish with caviar on poached fingerling potato
- Red king crab with sweet corn foam and popcorn shoots
- Tamworth prosciutto on parmesan crisp with aged balsamic
- Smoked venison carpaccio with fig mostarda, fennel, grissini and heirloom spinach
- BOND Melbury 2011
- Stuffed quail with dirty black rice, tart cherry foiegras reduction
- BOND Quella 2011
- Certified piedmontese strip and Japanese wagyuribeye cap with black truffle duchess potatoes, wild mushrooms and red wine demi-glace
- BOND St. Eden 2011
- BOND Vecina 2011
- BOND Pluribus 2011
- Hawaiian vintage chocolate mousse layer cake with Harry’s vine-ripened strawberries with strawberry coulis