Contemporary Mediterranean hotspot Cleo inside the new SLS Las Vegas invites guests to enjoy a unique Easter brunch experience featuring a tasty spread of Mediterranean cuisine and libations from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, April 5.
Celebrate the holiday and savor the delights of Chef Danny Elmaleh as Cleo prepares a variety of house favorites and traditional brunch classics with a Mediterranean twist. Cleo’s all-you-can-eat menu is priced at $45 per person, excluding beverages, taxes and gratuity.
Easter brunch includes:
- An assortment of breakfast pastries and freshly made muffins
- Eggs Benedict with merguez, spinach, feta and piquillo bearnaise
- Waffles made to order with sweet date syrup, topped with fresh figs and berries
- Thick cut bacon and tasty Mediterranean sausage
- Lebaneh with delicious feta and zaatar
- Creamy masabacha hummus with tahini and gremolata
- House-made laffa bread and crispy lavash chips
- Roasted baby beets sprinkled with pomegranate reduction and dill
- Curried cauliflower with quinoa
- Grilled chicken tagine with olives and saffron rice
- Shawarma station featuring a carved leg of a lamb with lebaneh and harissa
- Mediterranean dessert pastries
Complementing the savory selection of brunch items, a menu of handcrafted libations from Cleo’s signature mixology program will be available for an additional price.
Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling (702) 761-7612. For more information, visit slsvegas.com/cleo.