Get ready to go bottomless; this is not your grandmother’s garden party brunch. Rockhouse, Las Vegas’ favorite ultra-dive bar located at The Venetian/The Palazzo, has launched a brand-new Sunday ROCK Brunch starting April 5.
The $20 steal of a meal will include one breakfast dish from Rockhouse’s down-home brunch menu and bottomless libations including mimosas, Bloody Marys, draft beer and well cocktails. Live music will take center stage as the Peter Love Trio will kick this not-so-basic brunch up a notch.
ROCK Brunchers can choose from dishes such as:
- Scrambled Eggs topped with cheddar cheese, served with home-style potatoes and pico de gallo
- Chorizo & Egg Tacos topped with pepper-jack cheese, served with pico de gallo on flour tortillas
- Green Chili & Egg Tacos served with potatoes and green chili salsa on flour tortillas
- Asada Steak & Egg Tacos on flour tortillas
- Breakfast Dogs, three mini hot dogs topped with scrambled eggs, Swiss cheese, bacon crumbles and chipotle oil
ROCK Brunch will run from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. every Sunday, with musical entertainment from noon to 6 p.m. Rockhouse’s traditional bar bites menu will also be served during this time at regular price. The $20 ROCK Brunch price does not include tax or tip.
Rockhouse is a 9,000-square-foot full-service restaurant, bar and nightclub, open daily from 11 a.m. on weekdays and 8:30 a.m. on weekends. For more information visit www.therockhousebar.com, and for reservations call 702.731.9683 or email email@example.com. Stay updated and follow Rockhouse on Twitter @RockhouseVegas and Facebook www.facebook.com/Rockhouselv.