Join Double Barrel Roadhouse as the authentic all-American hotspot wraps up a year of success with an unforgettable anniversary celebration Thursday, April 16.
Photo: © Erik Kabik / www.erikkabik.com.
Featuring a specially priced menu just for the occasion, a live performance by local American hard rock band, Adelitas Way, and the roll out of fabulous new fare, Double Barrel’s birthday extravaganza will be one for the books. Additionally, Double Barrel is offering one complimentary birthday shot per person with the purchase of any regularly priced premium cocktail throughout the day, perfect for toasting the celebration.
“It’s been a fantastic year for us here at Double Barrel and we are thrilled to share this moment with our guests,” said Chef David Mangual, Executive Chef of Double Barrel Roadhouse. “We’ve received a great response since opening and we’re dedicated to continue creating great food and providing excellent service to our customers.”
Serving American classics with an undeniable Southern twist, Double Barrel introduces fresh and original items created by Chef David, guaranteed to satisfy any craving, and even the biggest appetites. Newly introduced items include:
- Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with mouth-watering applewood bacon, sage and white onions, topped with a fried egg
- DB Wing Tower overflowing with 20 wings served in two different styles, complete with crisp fries or delicious fried pickles
- DB Street Tacos filled with the choice of wood grilled steak, smoked pulled pork or wood grilled chicken and topped with avocado crème, Pico de Gallo, lettuce and cotija cheese
- Zesty Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla stuffed with flavorsome fried chicken breast, buffalo sauce, cheddar cheese, Pico de Gallo and cilantro sour cream
- Boneless Fried Chicken Bites served in three different flavors including signature DB honey hot, buffalo or habanero bourbon barbeque
- Smoked Southern Jambalaya filled with an array of ingredients including chicken breast, red bell peppers, onions, celery and more
- Tasty new pickins including firestone fried pickles, jalapeno cornbread, biscuits and butter, chips and salsa, and pig candy
- Finger-licking cast-iron fixins including spicy apple coleslaw, garlic mashed potatoes and collard greens
In addition to the new dishes, guests can still enjoy Double Barrel’s classic menu items such as the barbeque pulled pork and beef nachos, ahi tuna lettuce wraps and tasty buffalo chicken sliders.
On April 16, Double Barrel will offer a prix fixe menu throughout the day filled with delicious items served at a great price in honor of the restaurant’s anniversary celebration. For $35, the special anniversary menu includes lip-smacking crispy smoked chicken wings served with a choice of DB honey hot, buffalo or habanero bourbon barbeque sauce, a classic Caesar salad, three pieces of perfectly fried chicken and a hot apple cobbler or fresh chocolate chunk cookies to finish off a delectable meal. Guests also can enjoy 20 percent off select menu items including crispy smoked chicken wings, classic Caesar salad, Double Barrel burger, seven-piece fried chicken, garlic fries and hot apple cobbler.
Beginning at 9 p.m., locals who show a valid Nevada I.D. and/or UNLV student I.D. can purchase a hosted bar wristband for unlimited draft beer and select cocktails valid for two hours after purchase or until 1 a.m. Additionally, Double Barrel will offer drink specials for all guests including $4 draft beers, $5 well drinks, $10 wines by the glass and handcrafted specialty cocktails for $12 throughout the evening. Continuing the wild celebration, local favorite Adelitas Way will keep partygoers rocking with a free concert later that night.
Double Barrel is open Monday through Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. For more information, visit sbe.com/doublebarrel/.