Celebrate mom in a special way by giving her time off in the kitchen and let Hash House A Go Go do the cooking! Enjoy selections from the menu or try these specials only a mother could love (Pictured: Grilled Salmon Dinner).
- Margie’s Famous Crab Cake Benedict – Our homemade all blue crab cake on top of a fresh split biscuit, griddled mashed potatoes, sliced tomato, fresh spinach, two eggs and asparagus all topped with Chipotle cream sauce ($18.99)
- Stella’s Favorite Strawberry Frosted Flake Pancake – Everyone’s favorite frosted flakes with strawberries griddled into our homemade buttermilk pancake ($9.99)
- Andy’s Mixed Grill – Boneless Certified Angus steak, chicken breast and grilled pork tenderloin all served on griddled sweet corn mash and topped with bar-b-que cream ($28.95)
- Grilled Salmon – Lightly seasoned and stacked on sundried tomato mashed potatoes with sauteed shrimp and drizzled with homemade chili cream ($23.95)
WHEN: Sunday, May 10, 2015
A limited number of reservations are available now between 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. All other times are first come, first served. The dinner menu will be available at 5 p.m.
WHERE: Hash House A Go Go
- 6800 W. Sahara Ave.
- 3535 S Las Vegas Blvd., inside the LINQ Hotel & Casino
- 1 S. Main St., inside the Plaza Resort & Casino
- 555 S. Stephanie St., Henderson
For reservations or inquiries, please call the West Sahara location at (702) 804-4646, the LINQ Resort & Casino location at (702) 254-4646, the Plaza Hotel and Casino location at (702) 384-4646, the new Henderson location at (702) 898-4646 or visit hashhouseagogo.com/vegas/.