Le Cirque at Bellagio Resort & Casino has revealed a luxurious spring menu that captures the essence of the season (Pictured: Lamb Spring – Photo credit: MGM Resorts International).
Designed by Executive Chef Wilfried Bergerhausen, each dish is artfully prepared using the finest seasonal ingredients and timeless French cooking techniques to create the ultimate dining experience.
The menu, priced at $250 per person, features:
- Les Cuisses de Grenouille
- Florida Frog Legs “Lollipops” served with morels, Swiss chard, fiddlehead ferns, spring white asparagus and tarragon béarnaise
- L’Agneau Printanier de Colorado
- Spring Colorado Lamb Loin with baby turnips, carrots, morel mushrooms, sautéed sweetbreads and creamy sauce forestiere
- Le Crabe et Caviar
- Maryland Blue Crab and Russian Osetra Caviar
- Verrine de Soupe Froide Printanière aux Petit Pois et Carottes
- Chilled English Peas Veloute served with carrot “nest” and crispy mint
- Spring Salad of Pea Tendrils served with popcorn shoots, watercress and citrus vinaigrette
To make reservations at Le Cirque, call Bellagio Restaurant Reservations at (866) 259-7111.