South Point Hotel heats up the kitchen this summer with exclusive “Summer Meal Deals” promotion featuring pre fixe menus at Don Vito’s and Silverado Steakhouse Monday, June 29 through Thursday, Aug. 27 (Pictured: Filet of Beef).
The custom, multi-course menus create a delectable dining experience at refreshing prices available Monday through Thursday from 5 to 6:30 p.m. and 9 to 10 p.m.
Don Vito’s will serve a three-course meal for $19, including:
- First Course: Italian Wedding soup; Pasta e Fagioli; Caesar Salad; or Bruschetta of the Day.
- Second Course: Fettuccine Alfredo, pasta served with creamy parmesan cheese sauce (add chicken for $4 or shrimp for $6); Baked Penne Pasta, featuring three cheeses with Bolognese sauce; or Chicken Manicotti, with parmesan cream sauce and broccoli florets.
- Third Course: Vito’s Sorbet or Black Cherry Ice Cream.
Silverado Steakhouse will serve a three-course meal for $29, including:
- First Course: Cup of Lobster Bisque, with Cognac; Spinach Salad, tender spinach leaves topped with pine nuts, diced pears, blue cheese, dried cherries and balsamic dressing; or Famous Silverado House Salad, tossed tableside.
- Second Course: Six-ounce Filet Mignon; Chicken Francaise; or Filet of Salmon. Guests may order the Filet Mignon with two sautéed shrimp or “Oscar” style for an additional $9. All entrees come with the choice of baked or mashed potatoes or seasonal vegetables. Guests may upgrade to a side of asparagus topped with hollandaise sauce or sautéed mushrooms for an additional $3.
- Third Course: Warm Apple Crumb Cake, served with Crown Royal apple crème anglaise; Sorbet; or Ice Cream.
Adding to the Summer Meal Deals, diners may complete the meal with the restaurant’s “Wine of the Month” for $20 per bottle. Regular menus will be available at Silverado Steakhouse and Don Vito’s Sunday through Thursday from 5 to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 5 to 11 p.m.
For more information or reservations, please visit South Point’s dining website.