Meeting in style, both inside and outdoors, is easy at Delano Las Vegas. Ideal for corporate and incentive groups, executive board meetings and other small meetings, Delano appeals to business travelers from around the world.
Located adjacent to Mandalay Bay, the non-smoking, all-suite luxury hotel features 20,000 square feet of indoor meeting space with 31 meeting rooms including four boardrooms plus engaging social locations. Just off the stylish lobby is Franklin, a lounge that evolves throughout the day and offers a curated craft bar program, a menu of signature creations and a private group area.
Within the four separate floors of meeting area is Sage Living Room, a chic and alternative space with plush overstuffed couches, specialized chairs designed with lower back support, end tables and coffee tables. The room, featuring two 52-inch flat screen TVs, can be used for presentations in a relaxed, comfortable environment.
Groups can take it outside at the new Delano Beach Club, extending the outdoor group experience with a South Beach-inspired paradise. From booking one of 16 private cabanas during the day to buying out the entire club for an evening reception, the luxurious pool retreat is a posh yet playful new take on the Las Vegas pool scene with whimsical elements such as an oversized chess board perched atop the pool’s refreshing deck.
The dedicated catering team will customize a menu for any occasion and uses a farm-to-table approach by choosing only the finest products, local fresh fare when available, and sustainable and organic ingredients. One evening reception could combine Delano’s signature spirits with a cheese pairing menu featuring farms from Nevada. Banquet and catering menus also are designed to offer the latest trends in food preparation and presentation.
From planning through execution of a meeting or event, Delano’s expertly trained team tailors the experience to appeal to discerning travelers looking for an environment of intimate exclusivity, inspired gatherings and a relaxed business atmosphere.
Delano Meeting Space Fast Facts
- 20,000 square feet of sophisticated meeting space
- 31 meeting rooms including 4 boardrooms
- Wi-Fi 5 Mbps
- Seamless connectivity from the guest rooms to the public spaces to the meeting spaces
- Non-traditional meeting spaces
- Sage Living Room
- 1,257 square feet
- Capacity: Seating for up to 16
- Lounge max capacity: 175
- Delano Beach Club (Opened May 2015)
- Min. / Max. group capacity: 10-350
- 16 private cabanas
- Semi-private events for 10-50 can be done poolside in cabanas during the day
- Evening pool receptions available; hours vary by season
- Convenient access to the multi-level, 1.7-million-square-foot Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- Expanding to more than 2 million square feet; phase 1 opening in August 2015
- Key features of Delano Las Vegas
- Non-gaming, non-smoking, all-suite luxury hotel
- Meeting space is a short distance from rooms
- Farm-to-table banquet menus available
For more information, visit delanolasvegas.com/meetings or call toll-free 877-632-7900