Off The Strip at The LINQ announces its new menu, which includes new dishes as well as all the tried-and-true restaurant favorites—both on its Brunch Menu (5 a.mm. to 2 p.m. daily) and on its Classic Menu.
Also, guests can now ensure brunch is a festive, spirited occasion by adding bottomless breakfast cocktails for $25, every day of the week.
Highlights of the new menu include:
Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail – available all day long
Breakfast (available on the Brunch Menu, 5 a.m. to 2 a.m.):
- Pancakes – Short or tall stacks crafted from house-made batter and served with butter and maple syrup.
- Yogurt Parfait – Layers of creamy Greek yogurt with honey, topped with fresh seasonal berries and granola.
- Chicken & Waffles: Off The Strip’s twist on this Southern breakfast. Waffles are made fresh from a secret recipe batter then topped with seasonal berries, Chantilly whipped cream and dusted with powdered sugar. Served with a choice of breaded chicken tenders, bacon or sausage.
Brunch Cocktails ($25 all-you-can-drink with brunch purchase):
- Domestic Beer
- Bellini (sparkling wine and peach puree)
- The Blueprint (vodka, pickled peppers, bloody mix)
- Bloody Caesar (vodka, Clamato, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce, celery)
- Bloody Maria (tequila, horseradish, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, celery, lemon and/or lime, bloody mix)
- Mimosa (orange juice, sparkling wine)
- Beer-mosa (orange juice, beer)
- Citrus Mary (vodka, Worcestershire sauce, lemon wedges, lime wedges, horseradish, jalapeno, bloody mix)
- Mediterranean Mary (vodka, olives, basil, oregano, bloody mix)
- Southern Mary (horseradish, lemon or lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, celery salt, cayenne, olives, celery, pickled okra, pickled carrots, lime, bloody mix)
New additions to the menu also include a Ribeye during brunch and Grilled Lamb Chops on the classic menu. The lamb chops are trimmed-to-order, whole chops soaked in a Tuscan-herb marinade for 48 hours and served with Tuscan dipping sauce, skin-on Yukon gold mashed potatoes and grilled bacon-wrapped asparagus spears. In addition to offering its famous “Mother of All Burgers” (M.O.A.B.), the restaurant now allows guests to build their own burger, choosing from a selection of cheeses, toppings, sauces, buns, add-ons and sides.
Off The Strip’s all-day Concoctions Menu features an updated roster of cocktails, wines by the glass and canned and bottled beers. Meanwhile, its Lucky 7s Happiest of Hours continues to offer great drink and food specials from 2 to 5 p.m. and midnight to 3 a.m. daily. The bar program includes:
- Libations – The Blueprint (premium vodka, house bloody mix, seasonal garnish); Manhattan (Bulleit Rye, Martelletti vermouth, Bitters Filthy, cherries; Hand-muddled Margarita (Cazadores Resposado, lemon-lime sour, agave nectar); Hand-muddled Mojito (Cruzan Rum, mint, lime, sugar syrup, club soda); Beachcomber (Ciroc Pineapple, white cranberry, lemon, grenadine); Moscow Mule (premium vodka, lime, sugar syrup, ginger beer, crushed ice); Espresso Martini; Chocolate Martini
- Structure Shots – Espresso shot; Waffle Shot; Shut Your Piehole! (Piehole Canadian Whiskey, pineapple juice); Woo Hoo! (vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry); Action Jackson (Midori, amaretto, vodka, cranberry, orange juice, pineapple, sour)
- Beer – Six selections in aluminum cans and 23 bottled brews
- Wines by the Glass – three sparklings, four whites and nine reds
- Beverages – chilled juices, hot and iced tea, coffee, espresso drinks, hot chocolate, soft drinks, milk, lemonade, energy drinks
Prices for the above range from $5 to $22 for alcoholic libations and $4 – $5 for non-alcoholic beverages
Lucky 7s Happiest of Hours, 2 – 5 p.m. and midnight – 3 a.m. daily:
- $3 off Pick Your Poison—meaning, any cocktail libation or winee—and 50 percent off all craft beers
- $20 Ribeye
- Lucky 7s – any of the following seven menu selections for $7 each: Dry-rubbed Wings, Chicken Tenders, Calamari, Hummus, Giant Meatball, Kale Salad, Caprese Salad
Founded in 2007 in the Southern Highlands neighborhood, the restaurant cultivated a Las Vegas locals following. Off The Strip is known for its steaks, chops, seafood and pasta dishes. Indoor and outdoor seating is available, with the latter situated on prime Las Vegas Strip real estate—the Promenade at The LINQ—offering ample opportunity for people-watching. Guests will have direct access to The LINQ Hotel & Casino, as well as The High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel.
For reservations, call (702) 331-6800 or go to www.OpenTable.com/Off-The-Strip-The-LINQ.