The LINQ Promenade and The LINQ Hotel & Casino will offer an array of delicious ways to celebrate “Go Orange Day” on Thursday, September 3 to raise hunger relief awareness (Pictured: Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen+Bar_Vegas Fries).
Select venues throughout will feature special menu items with a portion of the proceeds benefiting Three Square, Southern Nevada’s largest food bank.
The participating venues and their special “Go Orange Day” menu items are as follows:
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar – Mango Tango, featuring Cruzan Mango Rum, Tanqueray Gin, mint, jalapeno and ginger ale for $15 and Guy Fieri’s famous Vegas Fries, crispy sidewinder fries tossed in spicy buffalo seasoning and topped with blue cheese crumbles, served with house-made buffalo and blue-sabi dipping sauce for $13.
- 3535 – The Pedro cocktail, featuring citrus-infused Zacapa Rum, aged with sweet vermouth and orange bitters, served with 151 Rum-soaked cherry for $13.
- O’Sheas – The guest favorite 24 oz. Frozen Peach with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky.
- Squeeze – A fresh squeezed 12 oz. cup of Orange Juice will be offered for $7.51.
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar – Tequila Sunrise, a classic libation with tequila, orange juice and a splash of grenadine will be served for $9.
- Flour & Barley – Orange Bliss, a refreshing cocktail featuring Stoli Orange, Campari, fresh orange juice, fresh lemon juice, tangerine syrup and a splash of Sierra Mist, priced at $10.
$1 from each of the items from Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar, 3535, O’Sheas, Squeeze and Flour & Barley will benefit Three Square Food Bank, Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar will donate $2. In addition to these offerings, the High Roller will be ceremoniously lit orange to help celebrate the day and further raise awareness. Donation boxes will also be located at the High Roller Box Office and LINQ Promenade Concierge.
Those participating are encouraged to share on social media using the hashtags #GoOrange and #HungerActionMonth and tagging @TheLINQ on Twitter.