Wednesday morning, Shake Shack opened its second Las Vegas location – this time off the Strip, in Downtown Summerlin. A ceremonial ribbon cutting took place before opening the doors opened to the first customers who received free Shack swag including sunglasses and t-shirts.
During the ribbon cutting ceremony, pictured left to right:
- Andrew Turcaz Representative for Congressman Joe Heck
- Zach Koff, VP of Operations Shake Shack
- Michael Wang, Shake Shack Senior General Manager Las Vegas
- Andrew Ciarrocchi, Senior GM at Downtown Summerlin
- Bryan Murphy, Shake Shack Area Director
Shake Shack at Downtown Summerlin is now open beginning at 11 a.m. daily. The newest addition to the shopping and dining complex is located on the north end of Downtown Summerlin in the Dining Arroyo at 10975 Oval Park Drive.