Experience the oldest culture in America, vintage cars and more for the whole family to enjoy. From the annual Pahrump Social Powwow to classic cars and family fun at one of the only clay-based speedways in the country, there is always something to keep you busy.
Stay up to date with everything happening in Pahrump by visiting, www.visitpahrump.com.
The Pahrump Social Powwow: The Pahrump Social Powwow is back. Social Powwow celebrates the Native American heritage as well as friends and strangers coming together to experience fun, laughter, crafts and games. This celebration features special intertribal dances, kid-friendly dance competitions and traditional Native American bites perfect for the whole family. Not only are kid-friendly dance competitions held, but adults can also enjoy a friendly dance competition or two.
- Date: Thursday, Nov. 19- Sunday, Nov. 22
- Time: Begins Friday at 10 a.m. till Sunday at 3 p.m.
- Location: Petrack Park; 150 NV-160, Pahrump, NV 89060
The HUBB Classic Car & Parts Swap Meet: Located at the gates of Death Valley in Pahrump, Nevada, The HUBB is the perfect place to unwind after a long day of work or travel. Held every second Saturday of the month, the HUBB Classic Car & Parts Swap Meet is the premier monthly automotive swap meet in Pahrump Valley. Buy antique, vintage, classic and or high-end cars and parts at bargain prices. For more information visit www.thehubbnevada.com.
- Date: Every second Saturday of the Month, Nov. 14
- Time: 8 a.m.
- Location: The HUBB; 3720 W. Bell Vista Ave, Pahrump, NV 89060
Pahrump Valley Speedway: Race season is in full effect at the Pahrump Valley Speedway. One of the only clay-based, high-banked, quarter-mile dirt tracks remaining in the U.S., Pahrump Valley Speedway promises action and thrills galore. Bring the family for a day of racing and cheer on different classes of cars including Modifieds, Super Stocks, Dwarf Cars, Coupes, Bombers, Mod Minis, and more.
- Date: Saturday, Nov. 7; Sunday, Nov. 15; Saturday, Nov. 21
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Details: Tickets can be purchased at the speedway. General adult tickets cost $10 and children between 6-14 years of age are $6. Children age 5 and under are FREE. Family six packs are available for $30 (two adults and four kids under 14)
- Location: Pahrump Valley Speedway; 1881 Grieco Way, Pahrump, NV 89041
Pahrump Valley Museum Lecture Series: Calling all history buffs: the Pahrump Valley Museum is dedicated to inspiring curiosity and teaching the rich history and culture of Pahrump through its one-of-a-kind exhibits that include early farming and mining equipment, early relics from cowboys and pioneers, and Native American artifacts. In addition to the historic items on display, the Pahrump Valley Museum offers a monthly lecture series that covers a wide range of topics.
- Date: Second Saturday of the month; Nov. 14
- Time: 1 p.m.
- Details: November’s guest speaker features Theresa Skye from the Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge. Skye will give an informative discussion on the history of Ash Meadows, the trials of becoming a National Wildlife Refuge and the new visitor center.
- Location: Pahrump Valley Museum; 401 E. Basin Ave, Pahrump, NV 89060
Located an hour west of Las Vegas and an hour east of Death Valley, Pahrump, Nev. is home to big attractions and events, and is “Your Base Camp to Adventure.” Set in a picturesque backdrop with breathtaking views of mountain ranges, Pahrump is the ideal place to enjoy the best of Southern Nevada. From award-winning wineries and RV Resorts to world-class golf courses and scenic outdoor trails, true Nevada is waiting for you. For more information on Pahrump visit visitpahrump.com, follow @visitpahrump on Twitter and Like Pahrump on Facebook.