Synchronizing balance and beauty, The Spa at ARIA invites guests into a peaceful haven where nature’s healing properties take center stage. Salt, stone, earth, fire and water join to create a spa experience that will elevate guests to a meditative state for introspection and relaxation.
Opening with ARIA Resort & Casino this December, the two-level Spa will feature 62 treatment rooms, a full-service salon, an advanced fitness center, boutique, poolside spa cabanas and Las Vegas’ first co-ed spa balcony, featuring an outdoor therapy pool and views of ARIA’s spectacular poolscape. In addition to skincare and massage rooms, The Spa will feature ashiatsu, couples’ massage, thai massage, hydro-therapy and vichy rooms, as well as three exclusive spa suites.
“The Spa at ARIA will deliver a fresh and progressive experience influenced by unique spa rituals from around the world,” said Michelle Wilkos, director of spa and salon operations, ARIA Resort & Casino. “Our guests will enjoy tailored treatments that address their individual needs and help them achieve a higher level of meditation.”
The Spa and Salon will begin accepting reservations November 9 via 877-312-ARIA (2742) or 702-590-9600. The Spa will be exclusively available to guests of CityCenter’s hotels; the Salon will be open to the public.
- Celebrating Nature. Guests will be welcomed by a tranquil stone and water garden adorned with sacred Japanese Aji stones, blessed in Japan to inspire calmness and tranquility. Natural light flowing through floor-to-ceiling windows will awaken the senses and dance in harmony with the water garden in a mesmerizing rhythm. Soothing music and signature scents will ease guests’ tension as panoramic views of Las Vegas’ sprawling mountain ranges and ARIA’s lush poolscape evoke peace and prepare guests for a mental escape.
- Treatment Rooms and Relaxation Lounges. Treatment room walls will be made from earthy soil to provide an indigenous, warm feeling. A unique salt meditation room (“shio”) will feature a wall of illuminated salt bricks that encourages the healing of skin irritations and upper respiratory problems. Adorned with salt lamps and lounge chairs that provide vibration therapy in rhythm to sensual music, salt-infused air will leave guests with radiant and dewy skin. A second meditation room will be the only in the country to offer Japanese stone sauna (“ganbanyoku”) beds. During a ganbanyoku treatment, guests will relax upon a bed of heated black mineral stone that emits negative ions and far-infrared rays. In addition to relaxing muscles, the treatment will help improve blood circulation, increase metabolism and eliminate toxins from the body. A fire lounge will serve as a place for relaxation before or following treatments.
- Spa Suites. ARIA will feature three private spa suites, each serving as a personal “spa within a spa.” The suites will include luxurious amenities, a striking design complemented by serene Aji stone walls and natural light; a lounge area with entertainment offerings; vanity; lockers; a personal steam shower and a three-person hydrotherapy tub. Guests will be able to customize their journey from the selection of first-class spa and salon services and gourmet dining options to flower arrangements, gift baskets and more. Suites will serve up to eight people, and spa packages will range from a three-hour series of treatments to the 12-hour VIP experience.
- Co-Ed Balcony. All guests will be welcome to visit the Spa’s co-ed balcony and enjoy the outdoor therapy pool. Resembling a Japanese open-air hot bath (“rotenburo”), guests can experience a sense of freedom while enjoying views of the hotel’s main pool deck.
- Salon. The salon will feature 16 stylist stations, six color stations, four make-up stations, 12 manicure stations, 15 pedicure stations, one barber station and one waxing station. Floor-to-ceiling windows near the color and make-up stations will provide abundant natural light and views of CityCenter.
- Skin and Hair Care Partners. The Spa and Salon will feature specialty products including Kalologie Skincare, launching a signature facial treatment and clinical skin care line that provides clinical-strength anti-aging benefits and delivers visible rejuvenation; Swissclinical, a sustainable line featured in a signature facial treatment that uses the best technology and Swiss nature can offer with formulas that are free from parabens, colorants, mineral oils, and other irritants; Kinara Skin Care, exclusively debuting the Red Carpet Facial treatment and product line in Las Vegas at ARIA; Akhassa skin care, utilizing natural ingredients such as exotic Asian plants and herbs to enhance holistic health; Moroccanoil, using pure Argan oil to calm, hydrate and soothe the hair and scalp without residue buildup; Oribe Hair Care, crafting exclusive, artisanal blends of the finest hair formulations for the glamorous and hair-obsessed; B. the Product, for day-to-day fabulous hair; and Rock & Republic’s sophisticated and edgy cosmetic line.
- Fitness Center. The 16,000-square-foot fitness center will showcase a combination of 44 cardio pieces, 20 treadmills, 10 full-body cross trainers, three lower-body cross trainers, five recumbent bikes, three upright bikes, two espresso bikes and one body ergo meter, all which will have Direct Channel Access and iPod connections. The fitness center also will feature top-of-the-line free weights and CYBEX strength equipment as well as group exercise studios. Personal training will be available in either private or group sessions, and may be tailored to fit personal needs.
- Boutique. The Spa Boutique will highlight an indulgent collection of beauty and spa offerings, as well as eco-conscious lifestyle-driven apparel, products, home accessories and jewelry.
- Spa Cabanas. Bathing in the lap of luxury, guests can experience spa services poolside at ARIA. Located on ARIA’s pool deck adjacent to The Spa, cooling massage treatments and a roaming massage staff will keep guests invigorated during Las Vegas’ hot summer months.
Opening December 16, 2009, ARIA is located at the heart of CityCenter, a dazzling urban resort destination underway on the Las Vegas Strip between Bellagio and Monte Carlo resorts. Reservations for ARIA are being accepted for Dec. 17 and beyond via www.arialasvegas.com or 866-359-7757. Nightly room rates range from $179 to $799; suites range from $500 to $7,500.