Tivoli Village will be decking the halls Saturday, November 28 for Small Business Saturday and ushering in the holiday season with the unveiling of Santa’s Workshop and much more.
The outdoor shopping destination offers a long list of locally owned businesses ranging from home decor to clothing and everything in between. Tivoli retailers boast some of the most sought after brands as well as exclusive lines and products not available anywhere else in Las Vegas making it the perfect destination for original and one-of-kind gifts for the season.
Stores throughout the property are set to offer Small Business Saturday deals including:
- Dinosaurs & Roses (in MarketLV) – 25% off entire store
- B Sweet (in MarketLV) – 15% off
- Vasari – up to 50% off select merchandise
- Jeff White Custom Jewelry – $99 diamond necklaces
- Kidville – 15% off entire store
- Gypsy05 – 20% off to 70% off and a gift with jewelry purchase, prizes and refreshments
- D’annata – 15% off entire store ( excludes 1803, giving keys, and special orders)
In addition to bargain shopping, Small Business Saturday will mark the launch of the holiday season with festivities starting at 10 a.m. as Tivoli Village celebrates Santa’s arrival and the grand opening of his workshop. Followed by carolers, community orchestras, bands, singers and dancers that will fill the village with the holiday spirit.
Additional Small Business Saturday happenings:
- Ribbon cutting ceremony to unveil Santa’s all new workshop at 9:45 a.m.
- Pictures with Santa and the Tivoli Holiday Express Train from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Paper Source will be hosting free DIY events from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Cupkates bake shop will offer tea with Santa throughout the day ($25)
- Fresh52 farmers market will be hosting a holiday pop up shop with additional seasonal vendors, chef demonstrations, live entertainment, kids activities, gift wrapping, and appearances from Anna & Elsa from Frozen
Season-long family activities offered at Tivoli include:
- Pictures with Santa & Tivoli Holiday Express Train Rides; Fridays 12 p.m. – 4 p.m., Saturdays 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Gingerbread House and Ornament decorating from Village Workshop; Fridays 12 p.m. – 4 p.m., Saturdays 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Pet Pictures with Santa Wednesday, December 9 and December 16 from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. at Shaggy Chic.
- Storytime with Mary Poppins provided by Nanny’s & Housekeepers Saturdays & Sundays at 11 a.m., November 28- December 20