The Marnell family brings their Italian Festival tradition – with a few added twists – to the M Resort this Saturday and Sunday. Admission is free to the public.
Roving magicians, jugglers, and stilt walkers will entertain guests and children can enjoy face painting, colorful balloons and more. Tickets to purchase food items will be available during the Festival at the ticket booths located in the Festival area.
Saturday & Sunday, October 17 & 18 from 11 am to 9 pm
- Saturday: Public contests at 2 pm, 2:30 pm, 4 pm and 4:30 pm
- Sunday: Public contests at 12:30 pm, 1 pm, 4 pm and 4:30 pm
Spaghetti Eating Contest – Saturday & Sunday
- Kids 12 & under at 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm and 5 pm
- 13 years and older at Noon, 3 pm and 7 pm
Bocce Ball Tournaments
- Saturday: open play from 11 am to 7 pm
- Sunday: open play from 11 am to 3 pm; tournament from 3 pm to 7 pm
Main Stage Entertainment: Louis Prima Jr.
- Saturday & Sunday: 3 pm, 5 pm and 7 pm
M Resort Spa Casino; Villaggio Del Sole (outdoor piazza)