Proving to be a hit with area locals, Elixir, Green Valley’s hottest place to ‘Relax, Dine and Play,’ continues live music with the Friday and Saturday line-up in February (Pictured: Yvonne Silva).
From 8 – 11 p.m., guests can enjoy the smooth sounds of local musicians live on the Elixir stage while enjoying gaming, house-made cocktails and handcrafted food. Featuring an old-Vegas vibe with a modern twist, Elixir is located at 2920 N. Green Valley Parkway just north of Sunset Road and is truly Green Valley’s hidden gem making it a perfect spot whether it’s for lunch, Happy Hour or late night.
The Elixir music schedule for February is as follows:
- Friday, February 5 Nick Mattera
- Saturday, February 6 Mike Austin
- Friday, February 12 Marty Feick
- Saturday, February 13 Shaun South
- Friday, February 19 Nick Mattera
- Saturday, February 20 Rick Foell
- Friday, February 26 Yvonne Silva
- Saturday, February 27 Tim Mendoza
Elixir also offers a wide variety of entertainment and fun every day of the week from Ladies Night on Sundays, Wednesday’s extended Happy Hour, Monday night “Brewvies and gaming promotions. For a full list of entertainment, gaming and dining specials, please visit www.elixirlounge.net.