Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower will offer sports fanatics the ultimate Men’s College Basketball Tournament viewing experience inside the Stratosphere Theater March 17–20.
The Stratosphere Theater will once again transform into March BBall Tournament Headquarters, offering fans free admission, food and drink specials as well as nine gigantic, wall-to-wall screens to catch all the madness. True sports enthusiasts should be certain to book their stay at Stratosphere as hotel guests will receive priority entrance to the Theater, ensuring they get the best seats in the house.
“The Stratosphere Theater provides college basketball fans an unsurpassed tournament experience,” said Ed Malinowski, director of Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower’s Race and Sportsbook. “With free admission, food and beverage specials and nine huge screens, fans can easily keep track of their favorite games at an undeniable value.”
Doors to the March BBall Tournament Headquarters will open daily at 8 a.m. where fans can enjoy live betting stations, blackjack tables, $3 and $6 food specials, $15 Bud or Bud Light pitchers, a cash bar and free Wi-Fi.
Food specials can be ordered directly from seats and include:
Breakfast Available 8 a.m. to Noon:
- Toasted jalapeño bagel with cream cheese
- Seasonal berry and yogurt parfait topped with granola
- Breakfast burrito filled with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, finished with fire-roasted salsa
Lunch and Dinner Available 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.:
- Pizza served by the slice
- Pepperoni or plain cheese bread served with marinara sauce
- Spicy turkey nachos with chili con queso, pico de gallo and jalapeños
- Italian buffalo-style wings served with ranch dressing and celery sticks
- Hoagie with shaved turkey, salami, provolone, shredded lettuce, tomato and red onion, finished with house dressing
- Oven-roasted ciabatta melt
- Italian sausage and peppers