February 7, 2016 will not only feature four quarters of intense big game action, but an all-you-can-eat menu at Jardin, the newest restaurant at Wynn Las Vegas (Photo credit: Barbara Kraft).
Starting at 2pm, fans can catch Denver and Carolina battle it out with a family-style menu of tailgating favorites including Pretzels & Cheese Dip, Margherita Flatbread, “Cubano” Sandwich, My Grandmother’s Chicken Meatballs, and Spiced Pear Crostata.
Guests can also huddle up with Jardin’s signature Moscow Mule cart, or a big game beer bucket, featuring 5 brews for $35.
Jardin Big Game Menu
- Corn Tortilla, Guacamole
- Smoked Almonds
- Pretzels & Cheese Dip, stout cheddar sauce
- Yellowtail Tartar, serrano chili, shallot, ginger coconut sauce
- Truffle Mac & Cheese goodies, garlic aioli
- Margherita Flatbread, basil, fresh mozzarella
- Jardin Slider, fries
- Chicken Wings, Buffalo Style
- Crispy Buttermilk Chicken Sandwich, mustard slaw, garlic & herb ranch
- “Cubano” Sandwich, pickles, shaved pork loin, grainy mustard sauce
- Rigatoni Pasta, tomato braised heritage pork shoulder, pecorino
- Crispy Shrimp, broccolini, spicy tomato lime aioli
- My Grandmother’s Chicken Meatballs, baked in tomato sauce, ricotta cheese
- “Bacon & Eggs”, kurobuta pork belly, quail eggs, kimchi fried rice, black garlic aioli
- Cinnamon Donuts, raspberry sauce
- Spiced Pear Crostata, vanilla ice cream
Jardin’s Big Game menu is $105 per person (not inclusive of beverages, tax or gratuities).
3131 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109