Powered by wish families, volunteers, donors, and friends, Walk For Wishes is a nationwide Make-A-Wish fundraiser celebrating thousands of wishes that have already been granted, while raising funds for future wishes.
Proceeds from this event help fund wishes that bring life-changing joy and hope to children battling life-threatening medical conditions in our community.
On March 12, 2016, Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada partners with Caesars Foundation to present its 15th annual Walk for Wishes.
Register at www.snv.wish.org
WHEN: Saturday, March 12, 2016
7:00 a.m. – Registration Opens
8:00 a.m. – Opening Ceremonies
- Featuring Choirfighters: a collective group of Wish Kids and survivors who began singing together when they noticed their paths crossed continuously during frequent doctor visits
8:30 a.m. – 5K Run Begins
8:35 a.m. – 1 Mile Walk Begins
- Wish Kids and Families
- Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada Volunteers, Wish Granters, Staff, Board Members
- More than 2,500 participants
- Presenting Sponsor: Caesars Foundation
- Mission Sponsors: Allegiant Airlines, Zappos
- Fundraising Advocates: House Advantage, Dotty’s, Barrick Gold, Resorts World, Walmart Neighborhood Market
WHERE: Town Square Las Vegas (Northwest Corner of Town Square Blvd and North St.)
6605 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Visit Make-A-Wish at www.snv.wish.org to learn more.