“LIPSHTICK – The Perfect Shade of Stand Up” will continue to add color to the Las Vegas comedy scene with its return to The Venetian Las Vegas in spring 2016 (Pictured: Comedian, actress and bestselling author Sarah Colonna).
The acclaimed series will perform in the Sands Showroom through May, before moving to its new home at the Palazzo Theatre in June with an all-star lineup of new and returning comediennes. Tickets go on sale Friday, Feb. 12.
“LIPSHTICK – The Perfect Shade of Stand Up” debuted in 2014 to critical acclaim and was awarded the “Best of Las Vegas” award in 2015 by the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
LIPSHTICK welcomes to the stage new headliners Nicole Byer, Carly Aquilino, Jamie Lee, Sasheer Zamata, and Sherri Shepherd, as well as returning favorites:
- Loni Love (April 2, July 16) – Loni Love is the host of “The Real.” A regular on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and “Chelsea Lately,” Love recently guest starred in Chelsea Handler’s new Netflix docu-series, “Chelsea Does.” Her upcoming film, “Mother’s Day” is slated for release on April 29, 2016. #LoveBugs rejoice. Follow Loni Love on Twitter @LoniLove.
- Lisa Lampanelli (April 9, May 28, July 30) – Comedy’s Lovable Queen of Mean Lisa Lampanelli is best known for her appearances on “Comedy Central Roasts,” where she has used her trademark brand of insult comedy to go after celebrities including Pamela Anderson, David Hasselhoff, and even 2016 Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump, with whom she appeared on “The Celebrity Apprentice.” Follow Lisa Lampanelli on Twitter @LisaLampanelli.
- Whitney Cummings (April 16, July 2) – “2 Broke Girls” co-creator Whitney Cummings recently released her HBO stand up special “I’m Your Girlfriend” to widespread critical acclaim. Hailed by The Atlantic for her observations that are “pretty much comedy gold,” Cummings is currently developing a pilot with HBO based on Maureen Dowd’s book “Are Men Necessary? When Sexes Collide.” Follow Whitney Cummings on Twitter @WhitneyCummings.
- Garfunkel and Oates (April 23, July 23) – American comedy-folk duo Garfunkel and Oates (a.k.a. Riki Lindhome and Kate Micucci) released their fifth full-length studio album “Secretions” in fall 2015. The pair whose name they say pays homage to “two famous rock ‘n’ roll second bananas,” has been met with popular and critical praise and starred in their own IFC TV series. Follow Garfunkel and Oates on Twitter @GarfunkelOates.
- Nicole Byer (April 30) – Actress and comedian Nicole Byer rose to prominence with her acclaimed sketch comedy at UCB Sunset and UCB Franklin. She has appeared on hit shows including “30 Rock,” “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” “@Midnight,” and “Chelsea Lately,” and currently stars in MTV’s “Girl Code.” Follow Nicole Byer on Twitter @NicoleByer.
- Sarah Colonna (April 30) – Sarah Colonna is a New York Times bestselling author, who released her second book, “Has Anyone Seen My Pants?” in 2015. The comedian, actress, and roundtable regular on the hit E! Network show “Chelsea Lately,” was named by Daily Variety as one of its “Top 10 Comics to Watch.” Her first book, “Life as I Blow It,” was released in 2012. Colonna’s Hulu stand up exclusive, “I Can’t Feel My Legs,” was released last year. Follow Sarah Colonna on Twitter @sarahcolonna.
- Sherri Shepherd (May 21) – Comedian, author, actress, and television personality Sherri Shepherd was a part of groundbreaking history when she and her co-hosts on “The View” won the Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Talk Show Host. Shepherd starred in her own sitcom, “Sherri” and co-starred in the hit film “Top Five” alongside Chris Rock. She currently hosts Nickelodeon channel’s “NickMom Night Out.” Follow Sherri Shepherd on Twitter @SherriEShepherd.
- Carly Aquilino (June 25) – Carly Aquilino stars in MTV’s “Girl Code” and “Girl Code Live,” where her hysterical opinions and carefree approach to life have made her a household name. Aquilino most recently rang in 2016 with “Girl Code Presents: New Year’s Code in Times Square!” Follow Carly Aquilino on Twitter @carlyaquilino.
- Jamie Lee (June 25) – Named one of the “Top Five Comedians Who Should Be Movie Stars” by Nerve.com and one of the “Top 18 Women You Should Be Following On Twitter” by Huffington Post, with more than 200K Twitter followers, Jamie Lee is an undeniable, unstoppable force in the funny biz. She is currently a cast member on the hit MTV series “Girl Code” appears regularly on comedy panel shows such as “@Midnight,” “Chelsea Lately,” “Ridiculousness” and most recently Fox’s “World’s Funniest Fails.” Follow Jamie Lee on Twitter @TheJamieLee.
- Iliza Shlesinger (July 9) – Iliza Shlesinger became the youngest and only female comedian to win “Last Comic Standing” in 2008. In 2015, she released “Freezing Hot,” an hour-long comedy special exclusively available on Netflix. She has also recorded her own “Comedy Central Presents” special, and appeared on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” TBS’ “Deal with It,” and E! Network’s “Chelsea Lately” and “The Soup.” Follow Iliza Shlesinger on Twitter @Iliza.
- Cameron Esposito (August 6) – Cameron Esposito, who Jay Leno hailed as “the future of comedy,” has made a name for herself on the national touring circuit, appearing on “Late Late with Craig Ferguson,” “@midnight,” “CONAN,” “Last Call with Carson Daly,” and as a regular on “Chelsea Lately.” Esposito has been interviewed on NPR’s “All Things Considered,” where she discussed her latest comedy album, “Same Sex Symbol.” Follow Cameron Esposito on Twitter @CameronEsposito.
- Sasheer Zamata (August 6) – Comedian and “Saturday Night Live” cast member Sasheer Zamata rose to prominence as a member of the acclaimed Upright Citizens Brigade in New York City. She has also notably performed on “Inside Amy Schumer,” on CollegeHumor.com, and YouTube, where her impressions of Michelle Obama, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Tyra Banks, and BeyoncÃ©, have gone viral. Follow Sasheer Zamata on Twitter at @thesheertruth.
Regular “LIPSHTICK” headliner and host of “The Real” Loni Love announced her return to the series on her nationally syndicated show, where she is giving viewers the chance to open for her Saturday, April 2 performance. “Loni’s Laugh Off” encourages aspiring comedians to submit a video (two minutes or less) of their best, original material online at www.thereal.com. The top submissions will be put online for a viewer vote and the winner will be flown to Las Vegas to open for the fan-favorite comedian.