Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to show some love to the people that mean the most. Whether planning a romantic evening with a sweetheart, a “Galentines” day brunch with friends or looking to help a child feel loved, Whole Foods Market has everything to make this annual day of love memorable.
For the Sweetheart
- Whole Trade Roses (double dozen assorted roses, $35*, Feb 12-14) – Make this a Valentine’s Day to remember with affordable Whole Trade roses that support healthy ecosystems and thriving farmworker communities.
- Whole Trade Theo Chocolate Select Organic Chocolate Bars (3 ounce, 2/$5, Feb 10-16) – Share a Whole Trade Theo Chocolate bar. With high standards for social and environmental responsibility, this chocolate is a sweet treat for him or her, and the planet!
- Select Rosé Wines (20 percent off, Feb 12-14) – Somewhere between a Red and a White, today’s rosés manage to pull off the trick of being more festive than both but also serious. Buy a bottle or two and get the romantic evening started right.
- Dinner for Two (one entrée + two sides per person, $24.99*, Feb 10-14) – Enjoy a relaxing and romantic evening in and let Whole Foods Market do the cooking! Visit a local Whole Foods Market and choose from Cabernet Glazed Short Ribs or Kite Hill Lasagna along with a selection of sides including garlic leek mashed potatoes, asparagus with julienned vegetables, roasted wild mushrooms and kale & fennel salad with quinoa.
- Whole Foods Market Fizzing Bath Bombs (2.3 ounce, 2/$5, Feb 10-16) – Help friends de-stress with these lightly scented essential oils. Scents include coconut milk, lavender vanilla, oatmeal Shea, muscle soak, milk & honey and rose petal.
- ALL lip care and lip color (25 percent off, Feb 12-14) – Feel beautiful from the inside out with the highest-quality lipsticks, lip balms and glosses!
For Little Loved Ones
- Bears for Humanity ($19.99) – Share the love with a child this Valentine’s Day with a certified organic teddy bear. When one of these furry friends is purchased, Bears for Humanity gives one to a child in need.
Like all products in Whole Foods Market stores, the items featured here are free of artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners, and hydrogenated fats.
Date of sale: Feb 10, 2016 – Feb. 16, 2016
What’s on sale: Whole Foods Market Valentine’s Day gifts
Promotion: Valentine’s Day Deals for Everyone to Love at Whole Foods Market
*Fine print: Prices below only valid at stores in Arizona, Southern California and Southern Nevada. Check your local store for specific pricing outside of these states.