Celebrated Japanese rock superstars ONE OK ROCK have announced their return to the USA for a tour in support of their debut American release, 35xxxv Deluxe Edition. The tour will open on March 20 in Sacramento and hit Vinyl Las Vegas in the Hard Rock Hotel on March 23 (Photo credit: Kazuaki Seki).
The tour will also feature tour headliners, Issues, with support from Crown The Empire and Night Versus. All tour dates listed below. Tickets for Vinyl Las Vegas are on sale now.
“Cry Out” by ONE OK ROCK
VIP Upgrade Packages will also be available beginning February 12. All packages include a Meet & Greet with ONE OK ROCK, with a photo opportunity, plus one signed copy of the band’s new album 35xxxv Deluxe Edition and a VIP tour laminate. All packages are $75. You must already have a ticket to the show to purchase the VIP Upgrade package.
ONE OK ROCK toured the U.S. this past Sep/Oct selling out their own headline shows before joining up with All Time Low which won a new legion of fans coast to coast.
“Last Dance” by ONE OK ROCK
Formed in 2005, ONE OK ROCK is one of Japan’s most beloved rock bands, fusing emo, rock, and metal into their sound. The band is made up of vocalist Taka, guitarist Toru, drummer Tomoya, and bassist Ryota. Together they have released seven albums in Japan, the last four of which have all charted in the Top 5, including 35xxxv, which debuted at No. 1. 35xxxv was produced by John Feldmann (Good Charlotte, All Time Low), who also mixed ONE OK ROCK’S 2013 album JinseixBoku=, and mixed by renowned engineer Chris Lord-Alge. The U.S. Deluxe Edition of the album features all English language vocals, plus two bonus tracks not available on the Japanese edition and altered artwork.
The media are already praising 35xxxv Deluxe Edition:
“The Tokyo-based quartet spare no effort mining elements of metal, pop punk and hardcore, further refining these influences into songs that are charming as they are jarring. At heart, ONE OK ROCK exudes a passion and focus that easily makes many of their peers (and influences) seem completely jaded.” – Alternative Press Magazine
“ONE OK ROCK, one of Japan’s most beloved rock acts opened the show but quickly became a crowd favorite. This band may be new the the U.S., but telling by the reaction of the crowd, ONE OK ROCK is one to watch.” – ConcertUpdater
“35xxxv Deluxe Edition has heart and lasting impact. ‘35xxxv’ is great for post hardcore and pop fans looking for something to expand their horizons.” – Outburn Magazine
As a live attraction, ONE OK ROCK will blow you away with their unrelenting energetic showmanship and virtuosity as musicians.
Don’t miss ONE OK ROCK on tour this spring:
- Sun Mar 20 Ace of Spades Sacramento, CA
- Tue Mar 22 House of Blues San Diego, CA
- Wed Mar 23 Vinyl Las Vegas, NV
- Thur Mar 24 The Marquee Tempe, AZ
- Sat Mar 26 The Aztec Theater San Antonio, TX
- Sun Mar 27 House of Blues Dallas, TX
- Mon Mar 28 House of Blues Houston, TX
- Tue Mar 29 House of Blues New Orleans, LA
- Thur Mar 31 New Daisy Theater Memphis, TN
- Fri Apr 1 The Ready Room St. Louis, MO
- Sat Apr 2 Deluxe at Old National Center Indianapolis, IN
- Sun Apr 3 The International Knoxville, TN
- Tue Apr 5 The Masquerade – Heaven Atlanta, GA
- Wed Apr 6 The NorVa Norfolk, VA
- Fri Apr 8 Theater of Living Arts Philadelphia, PA
- Sat Apr 9 Baltimore Sound Stage Baltimore, MD
- Mon Apr 11 Irving Plaza New York, NY
- Tue Apr 12 House of Blues Boston, MA
- Wed Apr 13 Upstate Concert Hall Clifton Park, NY
- Fri Apr 15 Phoenix Concert Theater Toronto, ONT
- Sat Apr 16 Mr. Small’s Theater Millvale, PA
- Sun Apr 17 Royal Oak Music Theater Royal Oak, MI
- Mon Apr 18 House of Blues Chicago, IL
Follow ONE OK ROCK on Social Media: