Morels Steakhouse & Bistro at The Palazzo is celebrating burgers and beers with its annual popular Burgerfest now through May 30 in honor of National Burger Month (Pictured: Cinco de Mayo Burger).
Executive Chef JL Carrera has created six gourmet burgers made with Snake River Farms American Kobe beef, each expertly paired with a craft beer selected by general manager Louis Hirsch and Alexandre Brard, cicerone certified craft beer server. The special menu is available in addition to the regular menu during lunch 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
The burgers and beer pairings include:
- American with lettuce, tomato, pickled leeks, aged cheddar cheese $18
Pair with Left Hand Brewing Milk Stout Nitro, Colo. $10
- Cinco de Mayo with pico de gallo, avocado, queso fresco, cabbage, chipotle mayo $19
Pair with Upright Six from Upright Brewing, Portland $12
- Shroominess with fried portabella, fresh baby spinach, roasted red peppers and caramelized balsamic onions $19
Pair with Ranger from New Belgium Brewing, Fort Collins, Colo.
- Happy Tuna with heirloom tomato, cucumber, onion, alfalfa sprouts and roast pepper aioli $19
Pair with Weize Guy from Joseph James Brewing, Henderson, Nev. $10
- BBQ American with BBQ sauce, onion rings, iceberg lettuce, smoked cheddar cheese $18
Pair with Pinkus Pilsner from Brauerei Pinkus Mueller, Muenster, Germany $14
- Hawaiian with grilled pineapple and onion, Swiss cheese and teriyaki $19
Pair with Pennsylvania Tuxedo from Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Wilmington, Del. $12