This Father’s Day, Hash House A Go Go has created some meaty, manly home-style specials that will make any dad feel like a king. In addition to their regular brunch and dinner menu offerings, these specials will be offered all day with the dinner menu available starting at 5 p.m. (Pictured: Papi Chulo Hash).
- Papi Chulo Hash – crispy potatoes, pork tenderloin in chipotle adobo, fresh corn, tomatoes, jalapeños, cilantro, fresh avocado and queso fresco, crowned with two eggs and served with a fresh tortilla ($15.99).
- Felix’s “Front of the TV Meal”- steak and eggs with griddled mash, sliced tomatoes and fresh fruit ($17.99).
- Peanut Butter Banana Flapjack – topped with fresh whipped cream ($9.99).
- Crispy Fried Chicken Quesadilla – flour tortilla filled with tomatoes, jalapenos, cheese, potatoes, scrambled eggs and fried chicken, all on a bed of mashed potatoes and crowned with Bar-B-Que cream ($16.99). Add a Hamms for $1.
WHEN: Sunday, June 19
A limited number of reservations are available now between 8 – 10 a.m. and 3 – 5 p.m. All other times are first come, first served.
WHERE: Hash House a Go Go
- 6800 W. Sahara Ave.
- 3535 S Las Vegas Blvd., inside the LINQ Hotel & Casino
- 1 S. Main St., inside the Plaza Hotel & Casino
- 555 S. Stephanie St., Henderson
For reservations or inquiries, please call the West Sahara location at (702) 804-4646, the LINQ Hotel & Casino location at (702) 254-4646, the Plaza Hotel and Casino location at (702) 384-4646, the Henderson location at (702) 898-4646 or visit hashhouseagogo.com/vegas/.