The LINQ Promenade will be the most patriotic destination in Las Vegas this Fourth of July weekend. With four days of celebrations planned beginning Friday, July 1, and continuing through Monday, July 4, there will be myriad ways to celebrate Independence Day.
A lively and colorful Fourth of July parade for the entire family starts at the Las Vegas Boulevard end of The LINQ Promenade and continues to the Fountain Stage on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday at 2 p.m. Then, from 2-5 p.m., guests will enjoy the spectacle of more family-friendly live atmospheric entertainment—think stilt walkers, caricature artists and face painters—all sure to delight little ones and their grownup companions alike. Meanwhile, DJ Miguel—the high-energy interactive performing DJ——will spin his signature “Rockin’ Hip Poppin’ Motivating Music” from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. Friday through Sunday.
Evening Entertainment, Food and Drink
Following the daytime activities, the atmosphere at The LINQ Promenade will transform into a more adult-oriented party vibe designed to last into the night on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. From 6 to 9 p.m., guests will groove to the sounds of a variety of talented artists performing on the Fountain Stage, including N’Demand, a Motown, R&B and soul act; Black Eyed Tease, a Black Eyed Peas tribute act; and Jupiter Year, a blues-inspired rock band. Finally, from 9 to 11 p.m., they’ll be pumped up by the heart-thumping beats of the LED Drumline or marvel at the acrobatic maneuvers of break dancers
As for food and beverage specials, the promenade’s bars and restaurants will roll out carts at 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday to serve up a variety of irresistible Fourth of July offerings. Here’s the full rundown of tantalizing summer fare visitors will surely want to sample:
ameriCAN “ Red, Light & Brews, $1 off featured Coors Light and Blue Moon beers on draft, or pay $30 and enjoy an open bar featuring the same brews. Also, now through July 5, “Pour One Forward” for members of the military—patrons can pay to give a beer to our nationâ’s heroes. Finally, on July 4, join ameriCAN’s Grand Opening Celebration from 7 to 9 p.m., followed by an open bar for $17.76 beginning at 9 p.m.
- Amorino - Gelato cart and seasonal gelato offerings made with their world-famous, authentic Italian recipe.
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar - Beer and food cart featuring $5 featured canned beers, $3 street corn and $3 tacos.
- Flour & Barley Brick – Oven Pizza - The All-American Pizza, topped with barbecue sauce, cheddar cheese, hamburger meat, hot dogs and French fries for $17.50.
- Haute Doggery - Grilled hot dog topped with decadent barbecued pork, creamy cole slaw and barbecue sauce, garnished with crispy firecracker onions for $7.50.
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville - Fireworks viewing party on July 3 from 8 to 10 p.m. for $125 per person, including an open call-brand bar, heavy appetizers, guaranteed seating on the third floor patio with a view of Caesars Palace’s fireworks show.
- Off The Strip Bistro & Bar - Gourmet sausages with accoutrements accompanied by craft beers from local and domestic breweries.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes - Lemon Meringue Ice Cream, lemon curd ice cream loaded with graham cracker crumbles and marshmallow cream; Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes.
- Starbucks - Freshly brewed iced tea and lemonade.
- Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery - Red (Killian’s Red), Light (Coors Light) and Blue (Blue Moon) beer.
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue - Complimentary samples of this restaurant’s famous spicy popcorn; Virgil’s is scheduled to open at The LINQ Promenade in October.
Fourth of July at the High Roller Observation Wheel
Revelers seeking a magnificent vantage point for fireworks should purchase tickets for the High Roller observation wheel. It’s the perfect spot to view the Caesars Palace fireworks display on Sunday, July 3, at 9 p.m. With its 360-degree views of the entire valley, guests on the High Roller can also enjoy breathtaking sights of the various firework displays all weekend long. Locals’ tickets are always 50 percent off and free for children 12 and under. Plus, all guests who ride the High Roller on Sunday, July 3, will receive a festive and collectible Fourth of July commemorative t-shirt (while supplies last).
For more information about Fourth of July activities at The LINQ Promenade, please visit TheLINQ.com.