Vdara Hotel & Spa at CityCenter introduces Vdara Health & Beauty, a sensuous spa sanctuary that spotlights holistic health and well-being in an intimate environment. Opening December 1, Vdara Health & Beauty will be an 18,000-square-foot, two-level spa, salon and fitness center celebrating the calming power of water. The spa will present a thoughtfully orchestrated journey, personalized to maximize each guest’s experience.
Committed to sustainable luxury, Vdara Health & Beauty will be the first Las Vegas spa in the Green Spa Network and has carefully chosen retail partners that share its concern for the environment. The spa also will be committed to using organic or wild-crafted, paraben-free products; the implementation of a recycling program and use of recycled paper for spa materials; and will provide natural nail services using a vegan treatment line.
All are invited to experience Vdara Health & Beauty’s personalized service. The Spa and Salon now are accepting reservations via (866) 391-7111 or (702) 590-2030.
- Spa guests will have easy access to Vdara Health & Beauty; the elevator will open directly into the spa reception area on the second level of the hotel. As guests enter, they will be welcomed by a two-story waterfall comprised of shimmering strings of beads that glisten as water cascades down them into the reflective pool below. Sapele wood floors with mink marble and river-stone floor accents will create a sleek and modern look throughout the space.
- Each level of the spa will express a distinct atmosphere laced with luxury. The first level will be a light, social space where patrons can mingle in the main reception lobby, enter the fitness center and salon, browse the spa boutique or enjoy a glass of bubbly at the Champagne Bar. The wellness spa on the second level will inspire a calm and soothing energy.
- Vdara Health & Beauty’s wellness spa will feature 11 private treatment rooms, men’s and women’s retreats, and serene lounges. As guests relax in their respective retreats, they will unwind with a selection of herbal teas and apothecary-infused water, and enjoy redwood saunas and eucalyptus steam rooms. Intimate lounges will feature inviting soaking tubs and dramatic circular waterfalls that spill over into the pools of water.
- The Relaxation Lounge and Meditation Lounge each will provide quiet getaways where guests can unwind amongst soothing water features and lighting. In the Meditation Lounge, a metallic mosaic sheathed in iridescent blue and gold tones will illuminate a curtain of water that flows behind a candlelit ledge.
- Treatments will be both classic and creative with a focus on holistic health and will incorporate high-grade and organic ingredients derived from fruits, herbs, flowers, vegetables and oils. The spa menu will be comprised of a variety of massages, body treatments and skin care services.
- Vdara Health & Beauty is the first resort spa in Las Vegas to launch Dr. Obagi’s new line, ZO Skin Health, for facial services and home care. The philosophy of this line is to create change at the cellular level, to re-energize aging skin and constantly stimulate cellular function by saturating skin with stabilized retinol, advanced peptides and powerful antioxidants.
- Also featured at Vdara Health & Beauty, Naturopathica Holistic Health’s signature products will inspire healthy lifestyles through innovative natural products. The products contain no petroleum-based ingredients, artificial dyes or fragrances and are fortified with the highest-quality therapeutic essential oils and herbs. Other spa treatment lines will include Akhassa, Chocolate Sun, Red Flower and Peter Thomas Roth.
- The salon at Vdara Health & Beauty will boast a full menu of services for men and women including professional hair design, spa manicures and pedicures, and makeup artistry. Professional hair care products from Morrocanoil and Kerastase will offer a variety of options for conditioning treatments and styling.
- Aveda also will be included as one of the lush options for hair treatment. Aveda was founded with the goal of providing beauty industry professionals with high-performance, botanically based products that are better for guests, and the planet. Aveda is one of the largest purchasers of organic ingredients in the personal care industry.
- SpaRitual, known for creating eco-friendly products, will be Vdara Health & Beauty’s nail care line. SpaRitual has developed a collection of sophisticated nail elixirs to nourish cuticles, build strong nails and establish a flawless environment for color. SpaRitual also is the first to offer DBP, formaldehyde and toluene-free nail elixirs in the professional nail care industry and the first spa treatment line of vegan nail care products.
- Makeup artistry will incorporate BeingTRUE cosmetics, truly modern makeup that features ideal color palettes for every skin tone and promises all-day flawlessness. Surpassing the long-acknowledged benefits of traditional mineral makeup, BeingTRUE offers additional aging defense with super antioxidant Idebenone.
- A variety of cardio equipment with individual entertainment centers, exercise machines and free weights will be available in the fitness center. Fitness classes will include strength training and yoga, with personal trainers and yoga instructors available for individual or group instruction. A registered dietician also will be available for nutritional consultation.
- Located in the lobby of Vdara Health & Beauty, the Champagne Bar will include a thoughtful selection of champagne and wine for guests to enjoy while relaxing in the lobby or experiencing a manicure, pedicure or hair service in the salon.
- The spa boutique will carry a discerning selection of products that support the spa lifestyle including wellness books, bath and body products, skin care, cosmetics, hair care, sun care and apparel. To complement the spa treatment menu, products from Akhassa, Aveda, BeingTRUE, Chocolate Sun, Moroccanoil, Naturopathica, SpaRitual, Kerastase, Peter Thomas Roth, Red Flower and ZO Skin Health also will be available for purchase.
Spa Cabanas at Sky Pool & Lounge
- Guests also will be able to enjoy spa and salon treatments poolside at Sky Pool & Lounge, located on Vdara’s third level. Sky Pool & Lounge will boast six spa cabanas with interior seating, outdoor chaise lounges and private plunge pools. Poolside spa treatments will feature Akhassa, a line inspired by spa rituals from Thailand with properties of lemongrass, Kaffir lime, jasmine and hibiscus flower. Spa cabana rentals are available seasonally.
Vdara is located at CityCenter, a dazzling vertical city located between Bellagio and Monte Carlo resorts on the Las Vegas Strip. Nightly rates will range from $159 to $2,000. Reservations are available via www.vdara.com or 866-745-7767 for December 1 and beyond.