d.vino Italian Food & Wine Bar at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino announces the return of its popular third annual Festival of Ravioli for a limited time from Sept. 20 through Oct. 28 (Pictured: Chicken Ravioli – Photo credit: Jerry Bacon).
Photo credit: Jerry Bacon.
Capturing the essence of Italy, Executive Chef Martin Garcia has created seven unique interpretations of ravioli using seasonal, farm-fresh ingredients. Since opening, the restaurant has hand rolled more than 320,000 raviolis in the old world artisan tradition.
The menu includes:
- Crab ravioli with jumbo lump crab meat, ricotta mascarpone, parmesan cheese filling, asparagus, and roasted red pepper cream sauce. $20
- Corn agnolotti with roasted yellow sweet corn, ricotta and Grana Padano cheese filling, trebbiano wine and parmesan emulsion sauce, and basil pesto. $16
- Short rib ravioli with braised osso buco style beef short ribs, cream cheese, ricotta cheese, parmesan reggiano cheese filling, red beet pasta, gorgonzola cream sauce, chives, and red wine reduction. $19
- Four cheese ravioli with fresh mozzarella, ricotta cheese, mascarpone cheese and parmesan cheese filling, spinach pasta, sun-dried tomato sauce, and fresh basil. $18
- Chicken ravioli with braised chicken breast, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese filling, and parmesan basil pesto sauce. $18
- Pear ravioli with Bosc pears, ricotta, mascarpone and Grana Padano cheese filling, brown butter and sage sauce, balsamic glaze, and toasted hazelnuts. $17
- Chocolate ravioli with cocoa pasta dough, chocolate cannoli filling, raspberry sauce, Kahlua creme anglaise, fresh strawberries, and candied walnuts. $10
d.vino is open Sunday through Thursday 4-10:30 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 4-11 p.m for an all day happy hour. Reservations can be made by calling 702.730.7966 or visiting dvinolv.com. Follow d.vino on Twitter and Facebook at facebook.com/dvinoLV.