Just in time for football season, Hash House A Go Go introduces the refreshing new Huckleberry Sin to their cocktail menu.
Featuring 41 North Huckleberry Vodka mixed with homemade lemonade and fresh blueberries, the Huckleberry Sin is topped with a lemon wedge and sprig of mint and served in a Hash House A Go Go souvenir Mason jar for $9.99 (guests can keep the glass!).
Happy Hour has been extended to seven days a week and includes:
$3 drink offerings include Miller Lite, Coors Light and Bud Light, well cocktails, house Chardonnay and Cabernet
For $5 each, enjoy a choice of:
- Bucket o’ Taters: one pound of Hash House taters with choice of ranch dressing or ghost habanero aioli
- Bucket o’ Chicken: farm fried chicken served with BBQ sauce
- Bucket o’ Pig: HHAGG’s famous pork tenderloin with BBQ cream
- Bacon, Bacon, Bacon: a Mason jar of delicious bacon caramelized with brown sugar, HH seasoning and black pepper
- Crock of Bacon Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Applewood smoked bacon
WHEN: Happy Hour is available seven days a week from 3 – 6 p.m.
WHERE: Hash House a Go Go
- 6800 W. Sahara Ave.
- 3535 S Las Vegas Blvd., inside the LINQ Hotel & Casino
- 1 S. Main St., inside the Plaza Resort & Casino
- 555 S. Stephanie St., Henderson
For reservations or inquiries, please call the West Sahara location at (702) 804-4646, the LINQ Resort & Casino location at (702) 254-4646, the Plaza Hotel and Casino location at (702) 384-4646, the Henderson location at (702) 898-4646 or visit hashhouseagogo.com/vegas/.