One of the most anticipated openings of 2016, celebrated chef Gordon Ramsay’s fourth Las Vegas restaurant, Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips, is now open at The LINQ Promenade (Photo © Erik Kabik / www.ErikKabik.com).
“It was a real tradition for me growing up, so I’m excited to deliver that same nostalgia at Fish & Chips, taking it to the next level with fresh, sustainable ingredients, paired with hand-crafted shakes, lemonades or ice-cold beer,” said Ramsay.
The authentic takeaway-style British eatery introduces guests to the true crown-jewel, fish and chips. The fish is sustainable Alaskan True Cod, coated with custard powder batter for the perfect golden crisp. The chips are hand-cut and served natural with sea salt or dirty with truffle, parmesan and chives; chipotle, jalapeno and crisp chorizo; or cacciatore spice and fresh basil. Alternatives like marinated shrimp with basil and lavender or chicken and chips are also available.
Photo credit: The LINQ Promenade.
Other menu highlights include:
- The Fishwich, served in a pita with malt vinegar slaw, tomato, two fish filets, arugula and shishito peppers
- Ramsay’s take on a corn dog with authentic New York sausage stuffed with Fontina cheese and coated in batter
- A variety of dipping sauces are available, including Gordon’s dill tartar sauce for the traditionalists or the curry and mango for the adventurous
- Two featured shakes, the Biscoff cookie shake and, as tradition in all of Ramsay’s Las Vegas restaurants, the sticky toffee pudding shake
- A variety of artisan grab-and-go toffees and brittles
- Fresh-squeezed lemonades in peach and ginger or orange and vanilla
- A wide-selection of domestic and import beers make for perfect pairings
Fish & Chips seats more than 30 guests with indoor, outdoor and counter seating. The restaurant’s color scheme is reflective of the Union Jack with blue and red with industrial hardware touches. White subway tiles line the sleek kitchen space. The menu is posted on a chalkboard, reminiscent of the casual approach of traditional fish and chips shops across the pond.
Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips joins the award-winning chef’s other Las Vegas restaurants: Gordon Ramsay BurGR at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Pub & Grill at Caesars Palace and Steak at Paris Las Vegas. Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips opens at 11 a.m. daily. For more information, visit www.caesars.com/linq or call 702-322-0529.