Make a pilgrimage to Treasure Island for Thanksgiving Day Menus on November 24, featuring seasonal favorites from The Coffee Shop, Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que, Seafood Shack, The Buffet and Phil’s Italian Steak House (Pictured: Pumpkin Pie).
The Coffee Shop
- Roasted corn and red pepper soup or baby greens with roasted beets, candied pecans and citrus vinaigrette.
- Traditional roast turkey served with mashed potatoes, champagne gravy, sage stuffing muffin, roasted butternut squash with apples and cranberries, sweet baby peas with mushrooms and crispy shallots and cranberry relish.
- Pumpkin pie or coconut rum custard pie.
The three-course menu for $31.50 per person or Ã la carte will be available from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que
- Purple sweet potato cauliflower soup or kale and Brussels sprout salad with pomegranate, candied pecans, Parmesan cheese and amped up vinaigrette.
- Maple bourbon roasted turkey with Andouille sausage brioche stuffing and savory gravy or rack of lamb stuffed with smoked pesto and crusted with chevre and pecans and a port wine demi-glace. Both served with Yukon gold whipped potatoes and sautéed baby vegetables.
- House made deep-dish pumpkin pecan pie with cinnamon cream.
The menu will be available for $45 per person from 11 a.m. to midnight.
- Pumpkin bisque with crab.
- Baby spinach salad with bacon, cranberries and cider vinaigrette.
- Maple basted Tom turkey with lobster-cornbread stuffing, country mashed potatoes, French green beans, cranberry sauce with a touch of Sherry and classic turkey gravy.
- Spiced pumpkin white chocolate panna cotta with ginger snap cookie.
The menu will be available for $45 per person from 5 to 10 p.m.
Phil’s Italian Steak House
- Cranberry and ricotta bruschetta.
- Lobster bisque or French onion soup.
- Free-range organic roast turkey with homemade gravy and cornbread stuffing, slow roasted prime rib with cornbread stuffing or grilled salmon with mustard cream sauce. All served with sweet potato pie, green bean casserole, Yukon gold mashed potatoes and fresh cranberry sauce.
- Spiced pumpkin-white chocolate panna cotta with ginger snap cookie.
The menu will be available for $50 per person from 5 to 10 p.m.
The Buffet at Treasure Island
- Peel and eat shrimp
- Berry and apple crepes
- Maple-smoked salmon
- Roasted pork belly porchetta
- Balsamic glazed Brussels sprouts
- Biscuits and southern gravy
- Thick-cut house bacon with pepper and maple glaze
- Pear and walnut salad
- Chef’s selection of mixed cheeses
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Smoked carved ham
- Slow roasted prime rib
- Roasted herbed Tom turkey and dressings
- Traditional sage stuffing
- Champagne gravy
- Giblet brown gravy
- Fresh cornbread and Parker House rolls
- Home-made cranberry sauce
- Sweet potatoes with bourbon and pecan sauce
- Yellow and green bean casserole
- Chilled crab legs
- Peel and eat shrimp
- Roasted corn and red pepper
- House made deep dish pumpkin pie
- Pecan pie
- Apple bread pudding
- Individual pumpkin cheesecakes with spiced graham crust
Pricing is as follows:
- Holiday Champagne Brunch from 7 a.m. 4 p.m.: $27.95
- Thanksgiving Dinner from 4 to 10 p.m.: $32.95
For more information visit www.treasureisland.com.