Tivoli Village marked an important milestone for the lifestyle property today with a celebratory ribbon-cutting ceremony attended by public officials, Tivoli tenants and community supporters.
Hundreds of people turned out to be among the first to explore the extended layout including the beautiful center piazza featuring floral sculptures with sections of landscaped greenery along with the stunning four-story Restoration Hardware.
Tivoli executives were joined by several public officials including Las Vegas City Councilman Bob Beers and the Mayor of Las Vegas Carolyn Goodman, who also delivered a proclamation on behalf of the city. The variety of speakers pointed to the economic impact of the property, acknowledging Tivoli’s commitment to small business and its ability to attract highly-acclaimed national retailers such as RH.
Officials also applauded the role Tivoli has played for the surrounding neighborhoods acting as a true community gathering place.
“Today the community and all those involved along the way have come together to celebrate a major milestone in the history of Tivoli Village,” said Noam Ziv, CEO of IDB, “It has been incredibly rewarding to see our vision finally come to fruition and I look forward to the future and what it holds for this wonderful property.”
Tivoli Village – At A Glance
Features and Design
- With the completion of the property, Tivoli Village now offers over 675,000 square feet of mixed use space that includes retail, restaurants and office space.
- Easy access to entrance located off Rampart Drive.
- Additional features include a larger park area and a beautiful center piazza that will serve as a communal meeting spot and will be home to events and live music.
- Expanded parking garage including hundreds of additional parking spaces.
Tenants and Offerings
- At the center of the recently completed space is the four-story, over 60,000 square foot Restoration Hardware. As the first location in Nevada, RH will serve as a significant driver of traffic to the property.
- Additional tenants unveiled at the ribbon-cutting included:
- RH Las Vegas, The Gallery at Tivoli Village (Restoration Hardware) – Luxury brand in the home furnishings marketplace offering furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden. www.restorationhardware.com.
- GracedByGrit – Branded premium athletic apparel designed to empower and keep women safe. www.gracedbygrit.com.
- MarkieChar – Mother and daughter shop-owners, specializing in women’s jewelry and clothing along with home accessories including books, pillows, candles and crystals. www.facebook.com/MarkieCharJewelry
- Cherry Hills Market – Unique gifts and one-of-a-kind items from gourmet foods such as olive oils, vinegars, and seasonings to home accessories and more.
- Alterra Home Loans – Building wealth through homeownership, Alterra is a private lender for people looking to fulfill their dream of owning a home. www.goalterra.com.
- The Shade Store: Custom window treatments for a range of styles and tastes. The Shade Store specializes in luxury textiles and interior design. www.theshadestore.com
- Alfred DuPont Concept: Upscale men’s apparel offering everything from footwear to accessories. Name brand clothing lines such as Dolce & Gabanna, Prada, DSquared2, Emporio Armani, and Michael Kors. Jewelry lines include Arley jewelry and G.R.A.S. and fragrance brands include Creed, Prada and Gucci. www.alfred-dupont.com
- Ninush: A full service home design company influenced by European/Middle Eastern and modern styles. The scope of the work involves all aspects of interior design from color consultations to kitchen and bath and remodeling. www.ninush.com
- Canter’s Deli: A Los Angeles landmark offering an authentic deli experience and open 24 hours. www.cantersdeli.com
- Waffle Bar: Locally owned restaurant and cafe featuring specialty Liege waffles in both sweet and savory options. www.wafflebar.vegas
- Operation North Pole: A seasonal tenant just in time for the holidays. Operation North Pole is the perfect family experience, from the Candy Cottage where candy canes are created, to watching Santa’s newest holiday train as the Elves get it filled and ready for deliveries. www.opnorthpole.com
- Jolley Urga Woodbury & Little: Founded in 1974 the established law office practices in a multitude of areas for civil and business litigation to commercial transactions. www.juww.com
- Center for Sight: Comprehensive ophthalmology center dedicated to the most compassionate, individualized, and highest standard of eye care.Using state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, skilled and experienced, board-certified ophthalmologists provide a full range of services to help patients obtain the clearest vision possible. www.centerforsightLV.com